--------------------------------------------------------------------- From the Jason Scott / TEXTFILES.COM Printout Collection These are original linefeed printouts fed through a Optical Character Recognition system, with hand-editing done afterwards to clean issues with text rearrangement and OCR errors. The printouts are from a collection dating from 1983-1985, and were generally made on an Epson MX-80 Dot-Matrix printer connected to an IBM PC-XT. The Bulletin Board Systems and other services were located throughout the United States, and captured by Jason Scott, who can attest to their authenticity. Spelling errors, content and extraneous system information such as prompts and menu items have been left untouched. Errors and other artifacts of conversion to this format should be considered in determining the validity or historical context of statements in these printouts. Description: Phreak Sub-Board on Utopia BBS (Chicago) Date: January-February, 1985 ---------------------------------------------------------------------- LEFT BY [SLIPPED DISK] DATE [/-\!/-\!/ JAN 26 ] MSG TO [WHO THE FUCK CARES] Like wow, I answered the trivia questio n correctly and now I have all the time in the word to post. I will do whatever I want. I haven't posted in a long time here except for this insult that I put as a user bulletin that originally went to the sysop of metronet. But the main reason I haven't posted Is because I dont have much to say most of the time. gotta fix that. I want you all to know that I buffer messages and will edit them and send them as g files later. ha ha ha ha. I have phucked with the boces system before. I reprogrammed the GIS program on my schools password to say FUCK YOU whem you ran it. Must have scared some student shitless. I have al so been tapping into fone lines with my trusty testing fone that I ripped off a ma bell repair van. I break into conversations and say "This is AT&T. You are no longer a preferred customer on we are going to cut off service, muther fucker!" Scared them shitless too. Need A visa or mastercard # to buy a new computer. will trade. Send E-MAIL To: ==>Slipped Disk<== haha! [MSG 27] WHOOOPEE! LEFT BY [THE BAUD BARON] DATE [/-\!/-\!/ JAN 26] MSG TO [THE BAUD BARON] Hello, Gee Baud Baron (or Con Man or Tabas or LC or Pirate's Shadow or whoever abuses the "msg from" co-sysop option) thanks for that excellent compuserve password! Does it let me access the pottery SIG? The Baud Baron The Baud Barron? Who knows, maybe this isn't even me posting this message! are at least 20 others for us to [MSG 28] GET POSTIN LEFT BY [CON MAN] DATE [!?/-++/!% FEB 4] MSG TO [ALAN & JIMMY] EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE, WHEN HE'S IN THE MOOD, LORD CHAOS DECIDES TO PUT UP THIS BOARD. IF YOU ARE READING THIS, YOU HAVE BEEN LUCKY ENOUGH TO CALL AT A TIME WHEN HE DECIDED TO PUT IT UP, SO FUCKING POST SOMETHING. EVEN POST "HEY, UTOPIA'S UP TODAY", IT'S GETTING TO BE A RARE ENOUGH OCCURANCE T O WARRANT POSTING. CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC WHY THE FUCK DID I DO THAT? [MSG 29] NILWE/NOR HIGH COMPUTER LEFT BY#[<-(?)->] DATE [!?/-++/!% FED 5!] MSG TO [HACKERS/PHREAKS] DOES ANYONE HAVE THE PH# AND OR P/W TO THE NILES WEST/NORTH MAINFRAME LOCATED AT OAKTON COMUTIY COLLEGE I SKOKIE? I WOULD DEARLY ENJOY IT IF IT COULD BE POSTED!!} PLEASE, I NEED TO STAY ON THE HON ROLL!! P.S. WINTER STILL. SUCKS! [MSG 30] MARIO GOES TO HOLLYWOOD LEFT BY [DOUBLE-0 SIX] DATE [!?/-++/!% FED 5!] MSG TO [ANYONEWHOGIVESTWOSHITS] I GOT NOTHIN' TO TALK ABOUT SO I MIGHT AS WELL POST A GAME CHEAT. AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT..YOU GOT REFRIED BEANS FOR BRAINS! MARIO BROS. CHEAT --- ]BLOAD MARIO BROS. ]POKE 28837,A (A IS NUMBER OF MEN) ]CALL 2051 AGENT 006 \______ /_/ THANX APPRENTICE / [MSG 31] WELL WELL WELL LEFT BY [THE KING] DATE [!?/-++/!% FED 5!] MSG TO [TRFD] OH MY GOSH I HOPE THAT THE SYSOP DOESN'T LET ANY FEDS HAVE ACCESS TO THIS PHREAK BOARD. GO KNOWS THAT WE DON'T WANT THEM SEEING GAME CHEATS! [MSG 32] FER FUCKIN SURE LEFT BY [<-(?)->] DATE [!?/-++/!% FEB 5] MSG TO [ALL] C'MON YALL AND FUCKIN' POST SOMETHIN' WORTH A FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! HERES ONE 716-681-8700 ACCT=122,101 P/W=ROYBOY [MSG 33] BIOC BBS LEFT BY [THE BRAIN CELL] DATE [!?/-++/!% FEB 6] MSG TO [ALL!] hey everybody call bioc agent 003's bbs. i personally think bioc is a dork but here is the number anyway: 215-363-2947 bye bye [MSG 34] EXCHANGE SCANNING LEFT BY [DOUBLE-0 SIX] DATE [!+#!*!!!! FEB 6] MSG TO ALL GNARLBRAINS] I WAS DOING SOME EXCHANGE SCANNING FOR MY LOCAL EXCHANGE AND FOUND THIS WEIRD OCCRENCE. WHEN I DIALED 964-9938 I GOT SILENCE. IT DIDN'T DIAL OR ANYTHING. WHEN I REPLACED THE '38' WITH A '37' OR A '39', SAME THING HAPPENEDD. WHEN I CHANGED THE EXCHANGE FROM 964 TO 852,968,971,963,985,983,979. I GOT SILENCE, NO DIAL TONE, NOTHING. FINALLY, WHEN I CHANGED THE EXCHANGE TO 960 I GOT SOMETHING. THE NUMBER THUS WAS 960-9938. DIALING THIS NUMBER GETS YOU A HIGH PITCHED TONE. IT WASN'T A CARRIER, THOUGH. ANY IDEAS? AGENT 006 \_______ /_/ / POST EXCHANGE HACKS IF YOU'VE GOT ANY. (CALL 796-9600 DURING BUSINESS HOURS. ITS THE LOCAL CN/A) [MSG 35] LOOPS! LEFT BY [THE BAUD BARON] DATE [!+#!*!!!! FEB 7] MSG TO [006] Those are loops, dummy...remember, you'll come up with some very interest- ing stuff in the NPA-99XX range if you take the time to manually scan it. Also, the CN/A bureau is open 24 hours (or close to it) TBB [MSG 36] YOU GOT ANY? DATE [!+#!*!!!! FEB 7] MSG TO [BAUD BARON] YOU GOT ANY GOODIES? I HAVEN'T FOUND MUCH USEFUL IN MY ATTEMPTS TO SCAN (964). GOT ANY USEFUL ONES? SOMTIMES CN/A DOESN'T ANSWER ON THE FIRST TWENTY RINGS OR SO. (796-9600) ONCE I CALLED AND THE OPERATOR SAID "HELLO POLICE DEPARTMENT..EXCUSE ME ...NUMBER PLEASE?" IS CN/A CONNECTED THROUGH THE LOCAL PD? AGENT 006 \_________ /_? / [MSG 37] MCI LEFT BY [<- (?)->] DATE [!+#!!!!! FEB 9] MSG TO [ALL FREEKERS] what is 440-0180? bye bye bye bye /ES ?SEX ?EX OAPP OPAO POOA POOPOO [MSG 38] A BOARD LEFT BY [<-(?)- DATE [! !-!-!-! FEB 9] MSG TO [WHOEVER] Hello. Call the Black Market BBS @ 6 1 5 - 3 7 7 - 6 9 2 9 An elite hacking board, part of the Warelords network. L8R DOODZ, *** ****//The Jacx!// H E JACX!J Acx!!! A JACX!C the Jacx! X// [MSG 39] SEXXXXX BBS LEFT BY [CATHY LUV] DATE [!-!-! !-! FED 9!] MSG TO [ALL] All you Big Boys call my XXX-Rated BBS in New Jersey. I'd just LOVE to talk to some of you GUYS and tell you how bad I want to suck on your disks. Yumm. Please call, there is lotz of sexxx on here for you boys who think you're ready.... Cathy`s Clubhouse 609-654-1858 Ask me about my special sex positions G-file. (.) (.) (suck em) [MSG 40] CONFERENCES LEFT BY [BROADWAY HACKER] DATE [! !-!-! FED 9!] MSG TO [ALL] here is a great way to start up alliance teleconfernces that I got off of Cathy's Clubhouse (it has some good phreak stuff on sub bd #2600). here is what you will do: dial 1-609-654-0270 theu an x10der. at the DIAL TONE, dial: 1234 then dial: 91 you will get a "street" dial tone, so you will dial: 0-700-456-1000 and you will get an Alliance Teleconference, and you won't even be billed for it!!@! Thanx to Cathy Bill for that one!! Broadway Hacker Hack-A-Trip!