

Article 23580 of rec.arts.tv:
Path: microsoft!uunet!cs.utexas.edu!usc!ucsd!ucbvax!CAE.WISC.EDU!russellp
From: [email-masked]
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: A-Team episode guide
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 May 90 16:44:01 GMT
Sender: [email-masked]
Lines: 566

Oh, boy, here's what you've all been waiting for.
Seriously, if anyone has any additions or corrections, please let me know.

			The A-Team Episode Guide

Ten years ago/In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military
court for a crime they didn't commit.  These men promptly escaped a maximum
security stockade to the Los Angeles underground.  Today, still wanted by the
government, they survive as soldiers of fortune.  If you have a problem, if no
one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.

Colonel John "Hannibal" Smith		George Peppard
Sergeant Elliot "Bad Attitude" Baracas	Mr T (Lawrence Tero)
Lieutenant Templeton "Faceman" Peck	Dirk Benedict
Captain HM "Howling Mad" Murdock	Dwight Schultz

Amy Amanda Allen			Melinda Culea
Tawnia					Marla Heasly
Frankie "Dishpan"			Eddie Velez

Colonel Lynch				William Luckling
Colonel Decker				Lance LeGault
Colonel Briggs				Charles Napier
General Fulbright			Jack Ging
Stockwell				Robert Vaughn

License plates on BA's van: 2L83000  2E14859

01/23/83	The A-Team	(2 hours)
(Frank Lupo and Stephen J. Cannell; dir. Rod Holcomb)
Debut: George Peppard plays a master of disguise who leads a versatile group of
Viet vets secretly working as soldiers of fortune.  Rounding out the team: a
con artist (Tum Dunigan); a sullen master mechanic (Mr T); and an ace pilot
(Dwight Schultz) who lives in a mental ward.  In the opener, a newspaper
reporter (Melinda Culea) wants the A-Team to free a colleague held by Mexican
guerrilas.  Lynch: William Luckling.  Valdez: Sergio Calderon.  Al Massey:
William Windom.  Colonel Flores: Enrique Lucero.  Cortez: Jorge Zepeda.

01/30/83	Children of Jamestown*
(Stephen J. Cannell; dir. Christian I. Nyby, Jr.)
After the team rescues a girl from a crazed cult leader, Hannibal, BA, Face
(Dirk Benedict) and the girl are captured by the man's followers and made the
quarry for a death hunt.  Martin James: John Saxon.  Tim: Ron Hayes.  Brother
Stephen: Gerrit Graham.  Sheila Rodgers: Carol Jones.  Carolyn: Sherilyn
Wolter.  Brother John: Fred Lerner.

02/08/83	Pros and Cons*
(Stephen J. Cannell; dir. Ron Satlof)
BA's friend is held in a prison where the warden conducts fight-to-the-death
boxing matches whose winner receives short-lived freedom.  One-time heavyweight
champ Ken Norton plays Jackhammer.  Warden Beal: Clifton James.  Jose Tataro:
William Smith.  Joey Tataro: Meeno Peluce.  Sneed: Paul Koslo.

02/15/83	A Small And Deadly War
(Frank Lupo; dir. Ron Satlof)
Hannibal plays cat and mouse with a renegade SWAT team that's committing
murder for hire.  Stark: Jack Ging.  Collins: Dean Stockwell.  Maloney: Norman
Allen.  Meadows: Al White.  Shaeffer: Fil Formicola.

02/22/83	Black Day At Bad Rock
(Patrick Hasburgh; dir. Christian I. Nyby, Jr.)
While treating a seriously wounded BA, a suspicious small town doctor notifies
the sheriff, who fears that BA may be part of a biker gang returning to spring
its jailed leader.  Sheriff Thompson: Ed Lauter.  Dr Sullivan: Tricia O'Neill.
Snake: John Dennis Johnston.  Jenko: Sid Haig.

03/01/83	The Rabbit Who Ate Las Vegas*
(Frank Lupo; dir. Bruce Kessler)
To rescue a "system" gambler from Las Vegas mobsters, the team uses a variety
of masquerades, including Amy and Face as newlyweds, and Hannibal as a hit man
working for the CIA.  Gianni Christian: Charles Cioffi.  Martell: Richard
Romanus.  Elly Payne: Tracy Scoggins.  Warfel: Terry McGovern.  Jilly: Luke
Andrews.

03/15/83	Holiday in the Hills*
(Babs Greyhosky; dir. Arnold Laven)
The team crash-lands in the backwoods where they battle mountain men to save a
man from being burned at the stake.  Barnes: Edward Winter.  Clint: Bill
McKinney.  Louanne: Denise Galik.  Eldridge: Philip Sterling.

03/22/83	The Out Of Towners
(Frank Lupo; dir. Chuck Bowman)
The team takes up the cause of New York shopkeepers against neighborhood
protection racketeers.  Charlie: Yaphet Kotto.  Digger: Albert Popwell.
Scully: Robert Tessier.  Tracy: Wendy Hoffman.  Nicky: Billy Jacoby.

04/05/83	West Coast Turnaround*
(Stephen J. Cannell and Patrick Hasburgh; dir. Guy Magar)
The team delivers produce to market for a farmer being driven out of business
by a land-hungry rancher.  Easterland: Stuart Whitman.  Ellen: Devon Erickson.
Joe Penhall: Robert Sampson.  Whittaker: Michael Alldredge.

04/12/83	One More Time
(Frank Lupo and Patrick Hasburg, from a story by Babs Grehosky; dir. Arnold Laven)
The government rafts the team to rescue a general and his daughter from
guerrilas in Borneo.  Rashaad: Nico Minardos.  Ludlam: Warren Kemmerling.
Kathy: Amy Steel.  Perry: Alan Fudge.

04/19/83	Till Death Do Us Part
(Babs Greyhosky; dir. Guy Magar)
Murdock dons a wedding gown and BA pops out of the cake at a wedding forced by
the groom to gain control of the company he shared with the bride's late
father.  Jackie Taylor: Janice Heiden.  Calvin Cutter: John Ericson.  Sheriff:
Jim Antonio.

05/03/83	The Beast from the Belly of a Boeing*
(Patrick Hasburgh; dir. Ron Satlof)
Hannibal's plan to free a skyjacked airborne 747 requires a bit of adjustment
when BA becomes cataleptic and Murdock is temporarily blinded.  Jackson:
Andrew Robinson.  Thomas: Alan Stock.  Hertzog: Jim McKrell.  Trigg: Michael
Swan.  Phillips: Jesse D Goins.

05/10/83	A Nice Place to Visit*
(Frank Lupo; dir. Bernard McEveety)
A murderous family is holding an entire town in thrall.  Trish: Joanna Kearns.
Sheriff: Burton Gilliam.  Deke: Don Stroud.  Harold: Robert F Lyons.  Logan:
Ted Markland.  Lianne: Kelbe Nugent.

09/20/83	Diamonds N' Dust
(Patrick Hasburgh; dir. Ron Satlof)
The second season gets under way with a bang as the team transports explosives
to a Zimbabwe diamond mine whose owner was killed trying to make the delivery
himself.  Toby Griffith: Kristen Meadows.  Schekter: Michael Halsey.  Fletcher:
Albert Salmi.  Landers: Sam Scarber.

09/27/83	Recipe For Heavy Bread
(Stephen J. Cannell; dir. Bernard McEveety)
The cook from the team's POW camp serves them a tip about a drug deal between
the camp's ex-commander and a man who sold out to him as a prisoner.  Tom
Anderson: Marjoe Gortner.  Lin Duk Coo: Mako.  General Chow: John Fujioka.

10/11/83	The Only Church In Town
(Babs Greyhosky, dir. Christian I. Nyby, II)
Face is convinced there's a case for the team after receiving a package from
Ecuador containing his fraternity pin, given 15 years earlier to the woman who
disappeared from his life.  Leslie: Markie Post.  Mother Superior: Elizabeth
Hoffman.  Salvador: Ismael Carlo.

10/18/83	Bad Day On The Border
(Richard Christian MAtheson; dir. Bruce Kessler)
Hannibal goes undercover as an alien seeking border passage as the team
searches for an ill woman left behind by illegal-alien smugglers.  Taggart:
Jack Ging.  Prince: Dennis Lipscomb.  Presley: Joey Aresco.  Cooper: David
Graf.  Maria: Edie Marie Rubio.

10/25/83	When You Coming Back, Range Rider?	(2 hours)
(Frank Lupo; dir. Christian I. Nyby, II)
While the A-Team tries to corral wild horse rustlers, a dauntless army trouble-
shooter tries to lasso the A-Team.  Daniel: Richard Yniguez.  Decker: Lance
LeGault.  Bus Carter: Morgan Woodward.  Lane Carter: Dana Kimmell.  Stryker:
Mills Watson.

11/01/83	The Taxicab Wars
(Stephen J. Cannell; dir. Gilbert Shilton)
A small cab fleet hires the team to hack away at a rival company that sabotaged
its operations and forced it out of business.  Crane: Michael Ironside.
Strike: Edward Lynch.  Cal: Ernie Hudson.

11/08/83	Labor Pains
(Thomas Szolski and Richard Christian Matheson; dir. Arnold Laven)
The team helps migrant workers unionize against a landowner who's forcing them
to work under slave-labor conditions.  Jarrett: John Vernon.  Cross: Charles
Napier.  Laura: Penny Peyser.  Gary: Alan Autry.  Giddings: Ted Markland.

11/15/83	There's Always A Catch
(Richard Christian Matheson and Thomas Szolski; dir. Ron Satlof)
Decker hooks the A-Team just as they're reeling in an extortionist at a fishing
village.  Garber: John Quade.  Shana: Tracy Scoggins.  Doug: Robin Strand.
Cal: Len Wayland.

11/22/83	Water, Water Everywhere
(Stanley Ellis and Jo Swerling from a story by Stanley Ellis; dir. Stanley Ellis)
A land developer is trying to run three disabled Viet vets off the desert
property they're renovating.  Jaimie: Jim Knaub.  Gaines: Alan Fudge.  Amanda:
Robin Riker.  Bump: Jon L Feather.  Les: R David Smith.

11/29/83	Steel
(Frank Lupo; dir. Gilbert Shilton)
Hannibal discovers a grave motive behind the sabotage of a construction site by
the contractor who lost the bid.  Mickey: Norman Alden.  Randy: Mary-Margeret
Humes.  Denham: Ray Giradin.  Tommy Tillis: Michael Baseleon.  Boyle: Tim
Rossovich.

12/06/83	The White Ballot
(Jeff Ray; dir. Dennis Donnelly)
The plan to block a corrupt sheriff's reelection involves running Face as a
candidate, the last of whom was murdered.  Sheriff Dawson: Clifton James.
Rance: Andy Robinson.  Baker: Joshua Bryant.

12/13/83	The Maltese Cow
(Thomas Szolski; dir. Dennis Donnelly)
Murdock mugs as Philip Marlowe as the team infiltrates a Chinese tong trying to
extort money from a restaurant they helped to build.  Wan Chu: James Hong.
Chris Thomas: Paul Mantee.  Tommy Chen: Peter Kwong.  Sam Yeng: Keye Luke.

01/03/84	In Plane Sight
(Babs Greyhosky; dir. Tony Mordente)
The team employs a new method to prepare BA for a flight to South America,
where drug smugglers are responsible for the imprisonment of an innocent man.
Judy: Judy Strangis.  Corliss: Anthony Charnota.  Jes Hicks: Rod Colbin.
Carrie Hicks: Lesley Woods.  Dalton: Lance Herrickson.  Sanchez: Carmen
Argenziana.  Jackson: Bruce French.

01/10/84	The Battle Of Bel-Air
(Frank Lupo; dir. Gilbert Shilton)
An air battle with a high-tech chopper climaxes a probe of a security firm's
kidnapping of its own employee (new regular Marla Heasly), who warned the team
of an ambush by Decker.  Raymond: Michael Fairman.  Carson: Kurtwood Smith.
Ron: Randolph Roberts.  Fatasi: Edward Ansara.

01/17/84	Say It With Bullets
(Richard Christian Matheson and Lee David Zlotoff; dir. Dennis Donnelly)
A WAC (Lauren Chase) asks th eteam to investigate the murder of her brother,
who was involved with arms trafficking on a military base.  But the team is
unaware of her prior deal with Decker: The A-Team for her brother's murderer
(Monte Markham).  Shaw: Sam Melville.  Noche: Miguel Fernandez.  Crane: Carl
Franklin.

01/31/84	Pure-Dee Poison
(Chris Bunch and Alan Cole; dir. Dennis Donnelly)
A southern minister (John Amos) wants to put the cap on a moonshine distributor
(Bo Hopkins) whose product is lethal.  Stephanie: Tracy Reed.  Burt: Steve
Sander.  Frank: Tony O'Neil.

02/07/84	It's A Desert Out There
(Bruce Cervi; dir. Arnold Laven)
The sophisticated commando tactics that a gang uses for petty holdups suggest
they're practicing for bigger game.  Lila: Jeannie Wilson.  Flagg: Anthony
James.  Burke: Tony Burton.  Driscoll: Robert Dryer.

02/14/84	Chopping Spree
Face's prized Corvette is used as bait to nab car thieves, who instead steal
BA's van, giving the big man a very Bad Attitude.  Sam Friendly: Dennis Franz.
Tony Victor: Lee Patterson.  Tiny Roscoe: Nick Shields.  Cindy: Liberty
Godshail.  Davey: Joe Colligan.

02/21/84	Harder Than It Looks
(Frank Lupo; dir. Ivan Dixon)
Rescuing a kidnap victim is "a piece of cake", except when the ransom money is
left behind, and the victim insists on having one of her kidnappers rescued as
well.  Jennifer Teasdale: Lori Lethin.  Marcus: Kevyn Major Howard.  Roman:
Steven Keats.  Kathryn: Cherie Michan.

02/28/84	Deadly Maneuvers
(Richard Christian Matehson and Thomas Szolski; dir. Mike Vejar)
Revenge is the motive as, one by one, the team falls victim to mercenaries
hired by foiled criminals.  Kyle: Ed Lauter.  Sharphook: Ed Johnson.  King:
Michael Cavanaugh.  Hoffer: John G Scanlon.  Maggie Sullivan: Tricia O'Neill.
Harper: Richard Kuss.

05/08/84	Semi-Friendly Persausion
(Danny E. Cole; dir. Craig R. Baxley)
The team is hard pressed to meet the demands of their clients, pacifists who
won't allow violence despite the ruthlessness of bigots trying to run them off
their property.  Kale Sykes: Geoffrey Lewis.  Kerl: Tim O'Conner.  Eric: Sam J
Jones.  Ollie: Robby Kiger.  Traynor: Frank Luz.

05/15/84	Curtain Call
(Stephen Katz; dir. Dennis Donnelly)
With Decker closing in fast, flashbacks recall Murdock's contributions to his
teammates as they struggle to keep him alive after he stops a bullet.  Crane:
Carl Franklin.  Richie: George Wyner.  Artie: Danny Wells.

09/18/84	Bullets And Bikinis
The team's third season begins in Florida, where they deal with mobsters trying
to take over a small beachfront hotel.  Joey: Vincent Bagetta.  Sandy: Kimberly
Ross.  Tina: Betsy Russell.  Councilman Presott: Ben Piazza.  Denise: Jeanna
Tomasino.

09/25/84	The Bend In The River		(2 hours)
Tawnia asks the team to find her boyfriend, an archaeologist last seen on an
Amazon expedition where his party was attacked by a pirate known as "The
Coffin".  Brian Lefcourt: Barry Van Dyke.  Bobbi: Marta DuBois.  Doyle: Mike
Preston.

10/02/84	Fire
Yet another military nemesis (Charles Napier) takes the team in his sights
while they help a small-town fire chief (Stephanie Kramer) battle a rival
engine company trying to force her out of business.  Kelsey: Paul Gleason.
Palin: Christopher Penrock.  Farnell: Alan Fudge.  Rogan: Buddy Garion.  Casey:
Brad English.

10/12/84	The Bells Of St Mary's
A singing group from Face's alma mater face threats from a record company after
refusing to resign with the label.  Charlotte: Deborah Lacey.  Luna: Robert
Deiderio.  Westerland: Joseph Wiseman.  Colonel Twill: Michael Alldridge.
Billy Rey: Reginald Dorsey.   (scheduled but not shown)

10/16/84	Timber!
Brother-and-sister loggers ask the team to help battle a self-appointed union
organizer trying to put them out of business.  John Lawrence: Joe Lambie.
Smantha: Tracey Brooks Swope.  Bull: Beau Starr.  Billy: Andre Gower.

10/23/84	Double Heat
The search for an accountant's kidnapped daughter pits the team against feuding
mobsters, one trying to prevent the father's grand-jury testimony, the other
trying to insure it.  George Olson: Dana Elcar.  Jenny Olson: Leah Ayres.
Eddie Devane: Steven Williams.  Tommy Largo: Michael Baseleon.

10/30/84	Trouble On Wheels
Hannibal punches into work at an auto plant where parts are being pilfered for
profits.  Rudy Garcia: Joe Santos.  Hoyt Plummer: Mills Watson.  Jimmy Durkee:
James Luisi.

11/13/84	The Island
An ex-Army medic who once saved BA's life sends for the team to fight a group
of thugs who've taken over the tropical island where he doctors the natives.
Johnny Vescari: Paul Drake.  Captain Fallone: James Callahan.  Ryker: Sonny
Landham.

11/20/84	Showdown!
Old nemesis Colonel Lynch is confident the team will appear at a wild west
show, where an A-Team of imposters has been terrorizing the owner.  Captain
Winnetka: Morgan Woodward.  Carrie: D D Howard.  Mason: Michael DeLano.
Parker: John Carter.

11/27/84	Sheriffs Of Rivertown
The team assumes sheriff's duties in a construction boom town in South America,
where a series of "accidents" threatens to close down a power-plant project.
Boyle: Robert Dovi.  Nikki: Wendy Kilbourne.  Cordoba: Ismael Carlo.

12/11/84
Face's latest flame is abducted by mobsters, but protests when the team rescues
her.  Rina: Markie Post.  Turian: Richard Lynch.

12/18/84	Breakout!
Decker is back on the team's trail when BA and Murdock are arrested and
fingerprinted after robbers name them as their partners.  Deke Logan: Steve
Sandor.  Malcolm Jones: Jeff Doucette.  Sheriff: Robert Donner.  Callie
Russell: Leonore Kasdarf.

01/08/85	Cup A' Joe
A restaurateur wants to acquire a mom-and-pop diner, knowing its value will
skyrocket with the new freeway off-ramp he's arranged.  Cactus Jack Slater:
John Ashton.  Patty: Lisa Denton.  Skeeter: Claude Earl Jones.  Joe Dutton:
Dave Shelley.  Edith Dutton: Toni Sawyer.

01/15/85	The Big Squeeze
The team opens its own restaurant financed by the loan shark who scared another
restaurateur out of taking the team's help against him.  Jack Lane: Wings
Hauser.  Nathan Vincent: Joseph Sirola.  Gino: Al Ruscio.  Theresa: Janine
Turner.

01/22/85	Champ!
Mr T, who got his last serious workout in "Rocky III", returns to the ring as
BA attempts to kayo drug traffickers.  Monroe: Alex Rocco.  McGurdy: Joe E
Tata.  Mick Halligan: Dick Balduzzi.  Tina: Holly Gagnier.  Roarke: Herman
Poppe.

01/29/85	Skins
The team travels to Kenya to trap poachers who killed a game warden.  McKaydoo:
John Quade.  Madrid: John Calvin.  Kamarra: Daphne Maxwell.

02/05/85	Road Games
The stakes are high for Face when he infiltrates a gambling ring to clear a
man's debt and save his foster home.  Johnny Royce: Ed Winter.  Patty Sullivan:
Daphne Ashbrook.  Meekes: Kaz Garas.  Decker: Lance LeGault.  Crane: Carl
Franklin.  Ginger: Katy Baldwin.

02/12/85	Moving Targets
A mideast prince thinks assassins have targeted his soon-to-be-wed daughter, so
he hires the team to escort her down the aisle -- but the prospective bride has
other ideas.  Salina: Sue Kiel.  Korem: John Saxon.  Senbet: Frank Annese.
Jabar: Jack Heller.

02/26/85	Knights Of The Road
The team mobilizes to aid an auto mechanic who's being driven out of business
by ruthless competitors.  Tyler: Don Stroud.  Zuniga: Carlos Romero.  Corson:
Jim McMullan.  Jenny: Deborah Goodrich.

03/05/85	Waste 'Em
Out to stop thugs threatening a man and his blind sister, the team unearths a
plot to dump toxic wastes on a site where the siblings work.  AJ: Joseph
Hacker.  Lisa: Stacey Nelkin.  Archer: John Dennis Johnston.  Hagen: Mitch
Ryan.

04/02/85	Bounty
Bounty hunters kidnap Murdock as bait to capture the rest of the team.
Schultz's wife Wendy Fulton plays Kelly.  Darrow: Gene Evans.  Royko: Bill
McKinney.

04/09/85	Beverly Hills Assault
A Beverly Hills art dealer is stealing originals and replacing them with fakes.
Brooks: Dennis Franz.  Peggy: Maylo McCaslin.  Shawn: Lloyd Bochner.

05/07/85	Trouble Brewing
Two sisters' dreams of marketing all-natural sodas may fizzle under pressure to
convert their plant into a brewery.  Maryann: Suzanne Barnes.  Cathy: Claudia
Christian.  Webb: Louis Giambalvo.

05/14/85	Incident At Crystal Lake
A fishing expedition turns into a manhunt when Colonel Decker shows up at the
team's lakeside retreat.  Candy: Robert Gray.  Mute: Robert Tessier.  Roy: Ken
Swofford.  Jenny: Kristen Meadows.  Crane: Carl Franklin.

09/24/85	Judgement Day		(2 hours)
The fourth-season opener takes the team to Italy to rescue a judge's daughter
from mobsters.  But bringing her home via ocean liner is no joy ride once the
mob catches up with the ship.  Filmed partly in Mexico.  Lori: LaGena Hart.
Gino: Zack Norman.  Joe: Robert Miranda.  Nicky: Carl Strano.

10/01/85	Where Is The Monster When You Need Him?
While helping a friend who's filming a monster movie in Mexico, the team
encounters some restless natives.  Jerry: Michael Lerner.  Jenny: Judy Landers.
Charles: Dennis Cole.  Dunnigan: Mike Preston.  White Angel: Walter Gotell.
One Shot: Rick Garcia.

10/15/85	Blood, Sweat & Cheers		[postponed until 11/19/85]
The team races to the rescue when Hannibal's nephew's chances of winning the
regional stock-car race are threatened.  Jack Harmon: Stuart Whitman.  Kid
Harmon: Ken Clandt.  Kyle: Wings Hauser.  Dana: Toni Hudson.

10/22/85	Lease With An Option To Die
Some goons are trying to force BA's mother out of her Chicago apartment.  Mrs
BA: Della Reese.  Karen: Wendy Schaal.  Phillip Carter: Ray Wise.  Plout:
Brian James.

10/29/85	The Road To Hope
Hannibal poses a s awino to avoid an Army trap, and stumbles onto a racket
that involves knocking off winos.  Jim Beam: Elisha Cook.  Scarett: Christopher
Neame.  Colton: Warren Berlinger.  William: Bill Marcus.

11/05/85	The Heart Of Rock 'N' Roll
Singer Rick James asks the team to help an old rock-and-roll legend whose time
in prison has made life very dangerous for him.  CJ Mack: Isaac Hayes.  Devon:
Eileen Barnett.  Warden: Peter Haskell.  Starger: Beau Starr.

11/12/85
Hulk Hogan asks his old friend BA for the team's help against a mobster who's
out to close down a youth club -- for no apparent reason.  Dicki: Deborah
Wakeham.  Sonny: Michael Gregory.  Papa Kotero: Titos Vandis.

11/26/85	Mind Games
The team's leery when Face suddenly recieves a government pardon, and when
Face sets out on his own, it's all the team can do to keep an eye on him.
Fowler: Shelagh McLeod.  Vaugn: David Hedison.  Pell: Barney McFadden.  Chow:
James Hong.

12/03/85	There Goes The Neighborhood
A rock star (Valerie Stevenson) under a kidnap threat hires the team to
protect her until things quiet down -- which is exactly what doesn't happen
when they move into a small suburban neighborhood.  Skrylow: Walter Olkewicz.
Juarez: Victor Campos.  Stone: John Aprea.

12/10/85	The Doctor Is Out
Murdock's psychiatrist is kidnapped and the team travels to South America to
find him, accompanied by a woman claiming to be the man's daughter -- among
other things.  Betty: Jeannetta Arnette.  Richter: Richard Anderson.
Stoddard: Geoffrey Lewis.

12/17/85
Hannibal auditions for a kid's show and gets a bugger role than he expected:
the team discovers the show's fronting a heroin ring.  Sydney: Arte Johnson.
Kelly: Susan Scannell.  Gretsch: Art Metrano.

01/14/86
Murdock wins big on "Wheel Of Fortune", and may lose big when he's kidnapped
in a plot to steal a Soviet gunship.  Pat Sajak and Vanna White have cameos.
Joshua: George McDaniel.  Jody: Lydia Cornell.  Woods: Bernie Bock.  Stein:
Richard Evens.

01/21/86
The team is enlisted to stop the theft of an American satellite weapon that
could start World War III.  The team's employer -- the Soviets.  Willis:
David Kagen.  Bertka: Daryl Anderson.  Pedavich: Gene Scherer.  Shasta
Kovich: William Smith.

01/28/86
Face's attempts to join an exclusive country club are ruined when the team
encounters a crooked bank president.  McKeever: Kevin McCarthy.  Adrian:
Betsy Russell.  Frank: Scott Colomby.  Chuck: Barrie Ingham.

02/11/86
Face thinks he's booked country singer Cowboy George into one of the West's
toughest dance halls, but his agent friend sends him Boy George instead.
Culture Club performs.  Danford: LQ Jones.  Miller: Taylor Lacher.  Herm:
Ben Slack.

02/18/86
A case of mistaken identity involves the team in a battle over property
rights and an oil well.  Bobby: Moosie Dryer.  Wayne: Jesse Vint.  Kincaid:
Barry Corbin.  Julie: Gillian Grant.

02/25/86	The Duke Of Whispering Pines
One of BA's old girlfriends has a problem: her husband, BA's college rival,
is missing.  Debra: Sheila DeWindt.  Sheriff Hopkins: Gary Grubbs.  Rusty:
Michael Bowen.

03/04/86
Face returns for a reunion at his orphanage and encounters an old friend's
sister, who's worried about her brother's whereabouts, and an old girlfriend,
who wants to turn Face in to the Army for a reward.  Barry: Tom Villard.
Morgan: Paxton Whitehead.  Elaine: Kim Ulrich.  Rebecca: Nancy Everhard.
Fulbright: Jack Ging.

03/11/86	Mission Of Peace
The team is hired by some senior citizens to help them protect the Texas
mission they run as a tourist attraction.  Nora: Ann Doran.  Rudy: David White.
Ashton: Ric Mancini.  Taggert: Jason Evers.

03/25/86	The Trouble With Harry
Hulk Hogan's visit to BA is interrupted when the team tries to help a
troubled youth save his alcoholic father from some gangsters.  William
"Refrigerator" Perry appears as himself.  Harry: Paul Gleason.  Jeffrey:
Billy Jacoby.  Fats: John Hancock.  Richie: Carl Strano.

05/06/86
The team comes to the aid of gas-station owners who are being forced to sell
out by thugs, and uncovers an organized-crime kingpin who was supposed to be
dead.  Zack: Noble Willingham.  Kelvin: Rex Ryan.  Sonny: Robert Vilnaro.
Sam: Mark Lawrence.

05/13/86
General Fulbright persuades the guys to return to Vietnam with him on the
pretext of finding the one man who can clear them.  Tia: Tia Carrere.  My
Linh: Havnan Mina.  Michele: Lena Pousette.

09/26/86
In the fifth-season opener, the team is blackmailed by a retired general
(new regular Robert Vaughn) who kidnaps Hannibal and threatens to have him
prosecuted unless he can secure the release of hostages on a plane in Spain.
Part 1 of 3.  Dishpan: Eddie Velez.  Carla: Judy Ledford.  Ben Al Fradeen:
David Hess.  Josh Curtis: Sandy McPeak.

10/03/86
Part 2.  The team's court-martial begins and things look grim as the
prosecution reveals a suprise motive in the death of Colonel Morrison.
Conway: Byrne Piven.  Laskov: David Ackroyd.  Judge JA Preston.  Carla:
Judy Ledford.

10/10/86
Conclusion.  Murdock and Frankie work feverishly to free Hannibal, BA and
Face before they're executed, but Stockwell seems to be around every corner.
Carla: Judy Ledford.  Sergeant Reger: Rodney Saulsberry.  Underwood: Frank
McCarthy.

10/17/86
In East Germany, the team uses a "friendly" game of football as a ruse to
sneak out a chemical-warfare scientist who wants to defect.  Strasser: Bo
Brundin.  Eisler: Lyman Ward.  Brecht: Ray Reinhardt.  Bryant: Joe Namath.

10/24/86
The team is sent to rescue three Americans from a Third World country and
becomes embroiled in the island's ongoing revolution.  Martien: Castulo
Guerra.  Commandant: Alejandro Rey.  Bonita: Tasia Valenza.  Jefferson:
Pepe Serna.  Terensky: Vadimir Skamorovsky.

10/31/86
Stockwell is kidnapped and the team must find him within 18 hours or his
operations will be terminated -- as well as his deal with the team.  Ivan
is played by David McCallum.  Reynolds: Toni Attell.  Kwai Li: James Saito.
Borofsky: Eric Goldner.

11/07/86
Face's plans to leave the team are put on hold when the team is ordered to
rescue a newswoman from a paranoid mob chief.  Sally: Valerie Wildman.
Tedesco: Richard Rommus.  Brooks: Red West.  Nolting: Linden Chiles.
Cates: Dennis Fimple.

11/14/86
A former political advisor's deal to trade a diary for a team-arranged reunion
with his daughter takes on new meaning when Murdock learns that the man may be
Face's father.  AJ: Jeff Corey.  EB: Terri Treas.  Owens: Beau Billinglea.
Kendall: Anna Rapagna.  [Viewers may vote on the outcome of tonight's episode
by calling a 900 number provided during the telecast.]

11/28/86
The guys' quest to secure a valuable religious artifact brings them face to
face with warring island tribes -- and some unusual "missionaries".  Chief
Walekino: Sam Hiana.  Chief Sikahama: Manu Tupou.  Kolov: Art Tizan.  Leesa:
Rochelle Ahsana.  McVee: Jack Verbois.

12/12/86
Murdock poses as a suave secret agent to trap a killer before he can complete
another mission.  Dominique: Karen Kopins.  Jourdan: Ray Dotrice.

12/30/86
A girl who believes her father's selling out to the Soviets grabs his briefcase
and runs, and it's up to the team to bring her in from the cold.  Paula: Maya
Kordick.  Bernie: Lew Ayers.  Sarnoff: Tony Steedman.  Randy: Michael Shannon.
[Last show of the series.]

03/08/87
Frankie and Face visit Murdock at his job at a restaurant, and the three are
taken hostage by mobsters out to kill a patron: the US Attorney General.  Lou:
Mills Watson.  Joey: Bobby Di Cicco.  Gina: Ely Pouget.  Sal: Alfred Dennis.
Henderson: Lonny Chapman.

*************** [email-masked] **********************************  |  |
Russ Perry Jr   [email-masked]    "Feed my brain with your so  ||||
5970 Scott St   104 S Randall Ave             called standards; who says   || /
Omro WI 54963   Madison WI 53715         that I ain't right?"--Metallica     /