Subject: Star Trek Actors' Other Roles List

From: [email-masked] (Styer)
Date: 12 Sep 91 01:38:23 GMT

Please note that my e-mail address is different than the one listed
on this month's FAQL and other lists. The only place where I'll 
receive mail is at [email-masked]
----------------

                MONTHLY LIST OF "TREK ACTORS' OTHER ROLES"
               in REC.ARTS.STARTREK (last updated 08/01/91)

             posting                  frequency      poster/address
------------------------------------- ---------- -------------------------
Frequently Asked Questions List        monthly   Otto Heuer
                                                 [email-masked]
------------------------------------- ---------- -------------------------
Star Trek Music                        monthly   Otto Heuer
                                                 [email-masked]
------------------------------------- ---------- -------------------------
Trek Rate                              monthly   [email-masked]
------------------------------------- ---------- -------------------------
Lists of Actors' Other Roles           monthly   Dan Styer
                                                 [email-masked]
------------------------------------- ---------- -------------------------
Listing of all TOS, TAS, TNG episodes  monthly   Mark Holtz
                                                 [email-masked]
------------------------------------- ---------- -------------------------
Lists of Lists                         monthly   [email-masked]
------------------------------------- ---------- -------------------------
List of TV stations showing            monthly   Chris Wayne
Star Trek                                   [email-masked]
------------------------------------- ---------- -------------------------
Program Guide updates               occasionally Mike Brown
                                                 [email-masked]
------------------------------------- ---------- -------------------------
ST:TOS Romance/Love List              bi-monthly Richard Muirden
                                                 [email-masked]
------------------------------------- ---------- -------------------------

This list was originally put together by Otto "Hack-Man" Heuer, but is
now maintained by Dan Styer ([email-masked]).

This posting is intended to cut down on the "often asked questions" that
seem to pop up every few months in this newsgroup regarding the other
roles that the Star Trek actors have had.  Feel free to email me any
additions you know of.  A good source for roles is the Star Trek
Compendium by Allan Asherman.  Also, TNG swaps actors with LA Law
regularly.

The format of each entry in this list is:
   Movie/Show Title  (Year Released)  [Role the person played]

The credits for the actors are divided into seven sub-sections:
   TV Series - When the actor has a regular or recurring role in an ongoing
television series.
   TV Guest Appearances - When the actor has a one-shot role in an ongoing
television series. If the name of the episode is known, it's included in quotes.
   TV Movies/Mini-Series/Specials - For television programs that are not
ongoing. This section has three separate alphabetical lists, one for each
distinction listed in the header.
   Movies - This section is for movies first released in theaters. Movies 
first released on TV or on videotape are listed in their own sections.
   Theatre - This section is for live stage performances done by the actor,
whether in plays, touring comanpies, stand-up comedy, etc.
   Commercials/Videos/Misc. - This is a catch-all section, containing 
commercials, music videos, movies released only on videotape, etc. Also here
are items which for one reason or another were never fully completed. (i.e.
movie unreleased due to legal complications, unsold TV pilots, roles in which
the actor left and the part was recast and refilmed, etc.) These entries are 
marked with an asterisk (*) at the beginning.
   Behind The Scenes - This section is for any writing, directing, producing,
choreography, etc. the actor has done.

   There are a few listings at the end of each actor/actress for which I did
not know which category they fell into. If anyone knows about them, please
let me know.

                            William Shatner

   TV Series:
*ST:TOS (NBC) (9/8/66-9/2/69) [James T. Kirk]; *ST:TAS (73-75) [voice of James 
Tiberius Kirk]; *Barbary Coast (75-76) [Jeff Cable]; *For the People (CBS) 
(1/31/65-5/9/65) [David Koster]; Inner Space; *Rescue: 911 (CBS) [host];
*T.J. Hooker (82-86) [T.J. Hooker]
   TV Guest Appearances:
77 Sunset Strip (ABC) (63); Alcoa Premiere (ABC) "The Promise" (60), "Million 
Dollar Hospital" (63); Alfred Hitchcock Presents (CBS) "The Glass Eye" (57), 
Mother, May I Go Out to Swim?" (60); The Amazing World of Kreskin; Barnaby 
Jones (?); Big Valley; Bob Hope Presents the Chrysler Theatre; Columbo (TV)
[actor playing a detective]; The Defenders (CBS) (62), (63), (65); Dr. Kildare 
(NBC) (61), (66); Family Classics (CBS) "The Scarlet Pimpernel" (60); Fridays
(79 or 80) [guest host]; The Fugitive; Goodyear Playhouse (NBC) "All Summer 
Long" (Oct 56); *Hawaii Five-O (CBS) (72); Hollywood Television Theatre (NET) 
"The Andersonville Trial" (May 70); *Ironside (NBC) (70); Kung Fu; The Man 
>From U.N.C.L.E. (NBC) (64); Marcus Welby (ABC) (72); Mission: Impossible 
(CBS) (71), (72); Mork and Mindy; *Naked City (ABC) (62); Name of the Game 
(NBC) (70); The Nurses (CBS) (63); *Omnibus 
(ABC) "School for Wives" (Nov 56), "Oedipus Rex" (Jan 57); *Outer Limits (64)
"Cold Hands, Warm Heart"; Owen Marshall (ABC) (71), (72); Perry Mason; Police 
Squad (TV) [special guest star that gets killed off during opening cr.]; The 
Ray Bradbury Theater: Marionettes Inc./The Playground (85); Route 66; Saturday
Night Live (NBC) (12/20/86) [guest host]; Six Million Dollar Man [insane 
public aquarium associate]; *Studio One (CBS) "The Defenders" (57), "The Deaf 
Heart" (57), "No Deadly Medicine" (57); Twelve O'Clock High(?); *Twilight Zone 
(CBS) "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet" (60) [one with a gremlin on wing], "Nick of 
Time" [one with the fortune] (63); US Steel Hour (CBS) "Walk with a Stranger" 
(58), "A Man in Hiding" (58), "Old Marshals Never Die" (58); The Virginian 
(NBC) (65), (69)
   TV Movies/Mini-Series/Specials:
 *The Babysitter (80); The Barbary Coast (75); BLOODSPORT (86); *Broken Angel 
(88); Crash (78); The Crash of Flight 401 (78); Disaster on the Coastliner 
(78) [con artist or counterfeiter]; Go Ask Alice (73); Horror at 37,000 Feet; 
The Hound of the Baskervilles (72); Incident on a Dark Street; Indict and 
Convict (74); Little Women (78); *North Beach and Rawhide (85); Owen Marshall, 
Counselor at Law (71); The People (72); Perilous Voyage (76); Pioneer Woman 
(73); Pray for the Wildcats (74); *Secrets of a Married Man (84); The Sole 
Survivor (70); Vanished (71)
 *The Bastard/The Kent Family Chronicles (78); *Voice of the Planet (TBS) (90)
[host?]; Testimony of Two Men (78)
 Benjamin Franklin: *The Statesman (75); Heroes and Sidekicks - Indiana Jones 
and the Temple of Doom (84) [host/narrator]; The John Wayne Special: A Salute 
to America (70); The Love Boat Fall Preview Party (84); The Magic Planet 
(83) [host/narrator]; Night of 100 Stars II (3/10/85) {played in the theatre 
on 2/17/85}; The Skirts of Happy Chance (69); The Tenth Level (76) 
[psychologist]; This Was America (81) [host/narrator]; Top Flight (87) 
[host/narrator]
   Movies:
Star Trek: The Motion Picture (79) [Admiral/Captain James Kirk]; Star Trek II:
The Wrath of Khan (82) [Admiral James Kirk]; Star Trek III: The Search for 
Spock (84) [Admiral James Kirk]; Star Trek IV (86) [Admiral/Captain Kirk]; Star Trek V (89) [Captain James Kirk]; Airplane II: The Sequel
(82) [Murdock]; *Big Bad Mama (74) [William J. Baxter]; 
*The Brothers Karamazov (58) [Alexey Karamazov]; *Dead of Night; *The Devil's 
Rain (75) [Mark 
Preston]; *The Explosive Generation (61) [Peter Gifford]; *Horror at 37,000
Feet (72) [ex-priest]; Impulse (75); Incubus (66) [Mark]; *The Intruder (62) 
[Adam Cramer]; *Judgement at Nuremburg (61) [Capt. Harrison Byers]; *The 
Kidnapping of the President (80) [Jerry O'Connor]; *Kingdom of the Spiders 
(77) [Rack Hansen]; *The Land of No Return (81) [Curt Benell]; *The Outrage 
(64) [Preacher]; Riel (78); Shame (62); The Third Walker (78/Can) [Munro 
MacLean]; *Visiting Hours (82) [Gary Baylor]; A Whale of a Tale (77); 
White Comanche (67); The Zero Hour(?) (57)
   Theatre:
Mr. Shatner made his debut at the Mountain Playhouse, Montreal (Summers 52,
53); and played juvenile roles at the Canadian Repertory Theater, Ottawa, 
Canada (Winters 52-53, 53-54).
 During 54-56, at the Stratford Shakespeare Fedtival, Ontario, Can., he 
played Lucentio in "The Taming of the Shrew", and juvenile roles in "The
Merchant of Venice", "Measure for Measure", "Julius Caesar", "Cymbeline", 
"Oedipus Rex", and "Henry V".
 Mr. Shatner played Usumcasane in "Tamburlaine the Great" (Winter Garden,
N.Y.C., Jan. 19, 56); Robert Lomax in "The World of Suzie Wong" (Broadhurst,
Oct. 14, 58); Paul Sevigne in "A Shot in the Dark" (Booth, Oct. 18, 61); and
Charlie Reader in "The Tender Trap" (Paper Mill Playhouse, Millburn, N.J., 
June 70).
The Trial of George Custer (?) [a stage play - a prosecuting attorney];
   Commercials/Videos/Misc:
Alaska Airlines commercial; Commodore VIC-20 commercials; Girl Scout 
commercial; Lablow commercials (Canada); Oldsmobile commercial; PowerGen
commercials; Promise Margarine commercial; Tennis commercial;
*Alexander the Great (68); *Friday Night Surprise (88) {both unaired pilots}
   Behind The Scenes:
Co-wrote and Directed "Star Trek 5: The Final Frontier"
Theatre World Award winner, 1958-59

Where do these fit?:
American Documents: Patent Pending;
Cold Hands and Warm Heart;
To Kill the President (?);
Kingdom of the Spiders 2
The Man From UNCLE (TV) "The Project Strigas Affair";
Mystery of the Gods;
Outtakes Vol 6;
The Unfaithful Husband (TV movie);
UFOs and Channeling (88);

                             Leonard Nimoy

   TV Series:
*ST:TOS (NBC) (9/8/66-9/2/69) [Spock]; *ST:TAS (73-75) [voice of Spock]; The
Coral Jungle; *In Search Of... (76-80) [host]; Lights, Camera, Action [host]; 
*Mission: Impossible (CBS) (69-71) [Paris]
   TV Guest Appearances:
Columbo (original) [bad guy]; Combat!(?) [American soldier]; *Dragnet; *Get
Smart [pool hall gangster]; *Laramie; *The Lieutenant; Outer Limits ("I,
Robot", [worker in some kind of nuclear research facility]); *Sea Hunt; T.J.
Hooker; The Twilight Zone "A Quality of Mercy" (12/29/61) [American Lt.]
   TV Movies/Mini-Series/Specials:
 Aladdin and His Wonderful Lamp (84); The Alpha Caper (73); Assault on the
Wayne (71) [submarine captain]; *Baffled! (72); The Missing Are Deadly; *Never
Forget (TNT) (4/8/91) [Mel Mermelstein]; Perry Mason: The Case of the 
Shoplifter's Shoe [murderer]; The Project Strigas Affair; Seizure: The Story 
of Kathy Morris (80) [brain surgeon]; *A Woman Called Golda (82) 
 *Marco Polo (82); *The Sun Also Rises [Russian count]
   Movies:
Star Trek: The Motion Picture (79) [Spock]; Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
(82) [Spock]; Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (84) [Spock]; Star Trek IV:
The Voyage Home (86) [Spock]; Star Trek V: The Final Fronteir (89) [Spock];
*The Balcony (63) [Roger]; The Brain Eaters (58) [Protector]; *Catlow (71) 
[Miller]; Deathwatch (66) [Jules LaFranc]; Francis Goes to West Point (52) 
[Football Player]; *Invasion of the Body Snatchers (78) [Dr. David Kibner]; 
Kid Monk Baroni (52) [Paul "Monk" Baroni]; Old Overland Trail (53) [Black 
Hawk]; *Queen for a Day (51) [Chief]; *Rhubarb (51); Satan's Satellites {aka 
"Zombies of the Stratosphere"} (58) [Narab]; Them! (54) [Sergeant]; 
*The Transformers (86) [voice of Galvatron]; Valley of Mystery (67) [Spence 
Atherton]
   Theatre:
*Equus (Broadway play) [male lead]; Fiddler on the Roof(?) [Tevye] {early 70s 
at the North Shore Music Circus in Mass.}; Man in the Glass Booth (San Diego 
Old Globe Theatre play-late 70s) [male lead]; *"Sherlock Holmes" {somewhere 
in southern Cal}; *Vincent: The Story of a Hero (one man play, at the 
Witherspoon Concert Hall in Omaha) (79)
   Commercials/Videos/Misc.:
Alaska Airlines commercial; AT&T commercials(?);  Bangles video "Going 
Down to Liverpool" [driver]; Oldsmobile commercial;
   Behind The Scenes:
Written 3 volumes of poetry and photography, "I am Not Spock" [autobiography].
Directed Funny about Love, Star Trek 3: The Search For Spock, Star Trek 4: 
The Voyage Home, The Good Mother, Three Men and a Baby. Produced Deathwatch,
Star Trek 6: The Infinite Voyage.

Where do these fit?:
Planets of the Sun; 

                             DeForest Kelley

   TV Series:
*ST:TOS (NBC) (9/8/66-9/2/69) [Leonard "Bones" McCoy]; *ST:TAS (73-75) [voice 
of Leonard "Bones" McCoy]
   TV Guest Appearances:
*ST:TNG "Encounter at Farpoint" (87);
77 Sunset Strip (ABC) "88 Bars" (63); ABC Afternoon Playbreak (ABC) (73); 
Bat Masterson (NBC) "No Amnesty for Death" (61); Black Saddle (ABC) "Apache 
Trail" (59); Bold Ones: the Doctors (NBC) "Giants Never Kneel" (70); Bonanza 
(NBC) "The Decision" (62), "The Honor of Cochise"(?), "Ride the Wind" (66); 
The Cowboys (ABC) (74); The Dakotas (ABC) "Reformation at Big Nose Buffe" 
(63); Death Valley Days: The Great Diamond Mines; Donna Reed Show (ABC) (65); 
The Fugitive; The Gallent Men (ABC) "A Taste of Peace" (63); Gunsmoke (CBS) 
"Indian Scout" (56), "Al Clovis" (59); Ironside (NBC) "Warrior's Return" (70); 
Laramie (NBC) "The Gun Deal" (60); Laredo (NBC) "Sound of Terror" (66); 
Lawman (ABC) "The Squatters" (61); The Lineup (CBS) "The Cloroform Murder 
Case" (59); The Lone Ranger (ABC) "Legion of Old Times" (49), "Gold Train" 
(50); M Squad (CBS) "Diamond Hard" (57); *Matinee Theatre; The Millionaire
(CBS) "Millionaire Iris Miller" (55); *Navy Log; Owen Marshall C at Law (ABC) 
"Make No Mistake" (71); Perry 
Mason [Peter Thorpe]; Police Story (NBC) pilot episode (67); Richard Diamond 
PE (CBS) "The Fine Art of Murder" (59), "The Adjuster" (59); Room 222 (ABC) 
"Suitable for Framing" (71); The Rough Riders (ABC) "The Night Riders" (58); 
Route 66 (CBS) "1800 Days to Justice" (62); Silent Force (ABC) "The Judge" 
(70); *Silent Service "The Gar Story" (57); Slattery's People (CBS) "Which One 
Has the Privilidge" (64); Stagecoach West (ABC) "Image of a Man" (61); 
Trackdown (CBS) "End of an Outlaw" (57), "The Jailbreak" (58), "Hard Limes" 
(59); Two Faces West "Fallen Gun" (60); Virginian (NBC) "Duel at Shiloh" (63), 
"Man of Violence" (63); Wanted Dead or Alive (CBS) "Secret Ballot" (59), "The 
Hostage" (59); Wild, Wild, West; You Are There
   TV Movies/Mini-Series/Specials:
   Movies:
Star Trek I-V (79,82,84,86,89) [McCoy]; Apache Uprising (66) [Toby Jack 
Saunders]; *Canon City (48) [Smalley]; Duke of Chicago (49) [Ace Martin];
*Fear in the Night; Gunfight at Comanche Creek (64) [Troop]; *Gunfight at the 
OK Corral (57) [Morgan Earp]; *House of Bamboo; *The Law and Jake Wade (58)
[Wexler]; Malaya (50) [Lt. Glenson]; *The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit (56)
[Medic]; *Marriage on the Rocks (65) [Mr. Turner]; *The Men; Night of the 
Lepus (72) [Dr. Elgin Clark]; *Raintree County (57) [Southern Officer]; 
*Tension at Table Rock (56) [Breck]; Town Tamer (65) [Guy Tavenner]; *Warlock
(59) [Curley Burne]; *Where Love Has Gone (64) [Sam Corwin]
   Theatre:
   Commercials/Videos/Misc.:
*333 Montgomery (unsold Roddenberry pilot)
   Behind The Scenes:

                              James Doohan

   TV Series:
*ST:TOS (NBC) (9/8/66-9/2/69) [Montgomery "Scotty" Scott]; *ST:TAS (73-75) 
[voice of Montgomery "Scotty" Scott]; a lot of voices in TOS and TAS;
*Jason of Star Command
   TV Guest Appearances:
The All New Liars Club (Can); *Ben Casey; *Bewitched; *Bonanza; *Fantasy 
Island; *Fugitive [doctor]; *Hazel; *MacGyver [Garage attendant]; Magnum P.I.
[Robin Masters' accountant]; Outer Limits "The Expanded Human"; *Peyton Place; 
Simon and Simon; The Twilight Zone(?) "Welcome to Peaceful Valley"; *The 
Virginia
   TV Movies/Mini-Series/Specials:
 *Knight Rider 2000 (NBC) (5/19/91) [James Doohan]; One of Our Spies is 
Missing (Man from UNCLE movie); *Scalplock 
   Movies:
Star Trek: The Motion Picture (79) [Scott]; Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan 
(82) [Scott]; Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (84) [Scott]; Star Trek IV:
The Voyage Home (86) [Scott]; Star Trek V: (89) [Cmdr. Scott]; 36 Hours (65) [Bishop]; *Bus Riley's Back in Town; *Fellowship; Jigsaw (68) [Building Super-
intendant]; Man in the Wilderness (71) [Benoit]; Pretty Maids all in A Row 
(71) [Follo]; *The Satan Bug; *The Wheeler Dealers
   Theatre:
   Commercials/Videos/Misc.:
"Scotty" from John Candy's Radio Show; Gararge Door [Citibank?] commercial; 
PowerGen commercial; Oldsmobile commercial
   Behind The Scenes:

Where do these fit?:
Flight into Danger (5x) [star]; 
Space Academy (?); 
Space Command; 

                             Walter Koenig

   TV Series:
*ST:TOS (NBC) (67-9/2/69) [Pavel Chekov]; The Starlost 
   TV Guest Appearances:
*Alfred Hitchcock Presents; *Ben Casey; Columbo [officer that arrests 
Shatner]; *Combat; *Day in Court; Gidget (old); *Ironside; *Mannix; *Medical
Center; *Mr. Novak; *The Untouchables
   TV Movies/Mini-Series/Specials:
 *Goodbye Raggedy Ann; *The Questor Tapes
   Movies:
Star Trek: The Motion Picture (79) [Lt. Chekov]; Star Trek II: The Wrath of
Khan (82) [Cmdr. Chekov]; Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (84) [Chekov];
Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (86) [Pavel Chekov]; Star Trek V (89) [Cmdr.
Pavel Chekov]; Strange Lovers (63) [Bob Fuller]; Moontrap 2 (?) {out yet?} 
   Theatre:
Two man play with Mark Lenard
   Commercials/Videos/Misc.:
*Moontrap (89); 
   Behind The Scenes:
Wrote TAS episode "The Infinite Vulcan", episodes of "Family," "The Powers
of Matthew Starr" and "The Class of '65"
Wrote Chekov's Enterprise, Buck Alice and the Actor Robot

                              George Takei

   TV Series:
*ST:TOS (NBC) (9/8/66-9/2/69) [Sulu]; *ST:TAS (73-75) [voice of Sulu] 
   TV Guest Appearances:
Adderly; *Alcoa Premiere; Black Sheep Squadron; General Hospital [Mr. Diem, 
a puppet-mayor of the Asian section of Port Charles]; Hawaii Five-O [old man 
and a young man impersonating the old man]; *I Spy; *The John Forsythe Show;
*MacGyver; *Magnum P.I.; *Miami Vice "Kenneth" with Vanity and Melanie 
Griffith); Mission: Impossible [biologist]; *Murder She Wrote; My Three Sons
[ham radio operator]; *Perry Mason; The Simpsons (1/24/91) [voice of waiter];
*Trapper John, M.D.; Twilight Zone(?) (5/1/64) "The Encounter"; *The Wackiest 
Ship in the Army
   TV Movies/Mini-Series/Specials:
 Perry Mason: The Case of the Blushing Pearls
 Chris Elliot, A Television Miracle; Late Night with David Letterman Film
Festival
   Movies:
Star Trek: The Motion Picture (79) [Lt. Cmdr. Sulu]; Star Trek II: The Wrath
of Khan (82) [Sulu]; Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (84) [Sulu]; Star
Trek IV: The Voyage Home (86) [Sulu]; Star Trek V (89) [Sulu]; *An American Dream (66) [Ord Long]; Blood Oath; Bridge On the River Kwai (?); 
The Courtship of Eddie's Father(?) (63); *The Green Berets (68) [Capt. Nim]; 
*Ice Palace (60) [Wang]; *A Majority of One; Morituri (65) [Junior Officer]; 
Red Line 7000 (65) [Kato]; *Walk Don't Run (66) [Police Captain]; Which Way to 
the Front? (70) [Yamashita]
   Theatre:
   Commercials/Videos/Misc.:
*Return from the River Kwai (unrealeased due to legal problems); 
   Behind The Scenes:
Co-author of the novel "Mirror Friend, Mirror Foe"

                            Nichelle Nichols

   TV Series:
*ST:TOS (NBC) (9/8/66-9/2/69) [Uhura]; *ST:TAS (73-75) [voice of Uhura and 
occasional other voices]
   TV Guest Appearances:
*Head of the Class [Nichelle Nichols]
   TV Movies/Mini-Series/Specials:
   Movies:
Star Trek I-V (79,82,84,86,89) [Lt. Cmdr./Cmdr. Uhura]; Doctor, You've Got 
to be Kidding (67) [Jenny Ribbock]; Mister Buddwing (66) [Dice Player]; 
The Supernaturals (87) [Sgt. Leona Hawkins]; Truck Turner (74) [Dorinda]
   Theatre:
Antony and Cleopatra (stage) [Charmian (Cleopatra's maid)]; 
   Commercials/Videos/Misc.:
Various NASA Instructional Films
   Behind The Scenes:

                            Patrick Stewart

   TV Series:
*ST:TNG (87-91) [Jean-Luc Picard]
   TV Guest Appearances:
Nova (PBS) "Neptune's Cold Fury" [narrator], "To Boldly Go..." [narrator] 
   TV Movies/Mini-Series/Specials:
 A Fall of Eagles (British miniseries) [V.I. Ulyanov (aka, Lenin)]; I, 
Claudius (BBC) (76) {repeated on Masterpiece Theater in 77}; Little Lord 
Fauntleroy(?); Oedipus Rex; Shape of the World (PBS); Smiley's People (BBC1) 
(82) [Karla]; Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy (BBC1) (79) [Karla] {repeated on 
Mystery! in 78}
 Star Trek: From One Generation to the Next (88) [host] 
   Movies:
Churchill: The Gathering Storm (74) [Clement Atlee]; *Code Name: Emerald (85) 
[Colonel Peters]; *The Doctor and the Devils (85) [Prof. Macklin]; *Dune (84) 
[Gurney Halleck]; Excalibur (81) [Leondegrance, Guinevere's father]; Hedda 
(75) [Eilert Lovborg]; Hennessy (75) [Tilney]; *Lady Jane (86) [Henry Gray,
Duke of Suffolk]; *LA Story (91) [Maitre de at Le Idiot]; *Lifeforce (85) 
[Dr. Armstrong]; *The Plague Dogs (84) [voice of ?]; Wild Geese II (85) 
[Russian General]
   Theatre:
A Christmas Carol (one-man reading); King Henry IV {with the Royal Shakespear
Company}; Miss Julie (play); Uneasy Lies the Head (play); [various WS plays]
   Commercials/Videos/Misc.:
Pontiac commercials (voice); TV Guide commercial (voice); possibly also the
voice in a CA commercial about the drought (?); Sea World show on undersea
life [narrator](?); Loch Ness Productions' planetarium shows(?) "Mars", 
"Voyager"
   Behind The Scenes:

Where do these fit?:
Hamlet (BBC Shakespeare series) [as Claudius - Hamlet's uncle]; 
Oedipus Rex;

                            Jonathan Frakes
Born: Aug 19

   TV Series:
*ST:TNG (87-91) [William T. Riker]; The Doctors
   TV Guest Appearances:
Charlie's Angels [when Kris had amnesia]; D.E.A. (?) [drug dealer]; Doctors 
[troubled Vietnam veteran child-beater]; Dukes of Hazzard [Boss Hogg's 
nephew]; The Fall Guy [bad guy]; Fantasy Island [boyfriend]; Five Mile Creek(?)
[Adam Scott]; Hart to Hart [son of rich man], [monk]; Highway to Heaven [angry 
lawyer with senile father]; Hill Street Blues [dope dealer]; Matlock (86) [Mr. 
Park(?)]; Quincy "The Face of Fear" [guest murderer]; The Twilight Zone (new) 
[secretary dater]
   TV Movies/Mini-Series/Specials:
 Beach Patrol; The Cover Girl and the Cop [White House aide and 
model's boyfriend]
 *Bare Essence (83) [Marcus Marshall]; The Blue and the Gray; *Paper Dolls 
(84) [Sandy Parris]; *North and South 1 & 2 (85) [Stanley Hazard]
   Movies:
   Theatre:
The Common Glory (summer stock play in Williamsburg, Virginia) [male lead
opposite Glenn Close]; Shenandoah [Broadway musical]
   Commercials/Videos/Misc.:
Rumors of doing promos in Captain America costume 
   Behind The Scenes:
Directed ST:TNG episodes "The Offspring" and "Reunion"

                              LeVar Burton

   TV Series:
*ST:TNG (87-91) [Geordi LaForge]; Captain Planet and the Planeteers
[voice of Kwame]; *Reading Rainbow [host]; Rebop [host]
   TV Guest Appearances:
Love Boat(?); Sesame Street(?)
   TV Movies/Mini-Series/Specials:
Acorn People; *Almos' a Man (77); *Battered (79); *Billy: Portrait of a Street
Kid [Billy]; *Dummy (79); Emergency Room; *Grambling's White Tiger (81); 
*Guyana: The Story of Jim Jones; *The Jesse Owens Story (84); The Midnight 
Hour (86); *One in a Million: The Ron LeFlore Story (78) [Ron LeFlore]; *Roots
(77) [Kunta Kinte (as a boy)]; *Roots: The Gift (88); *A Special Friendship 
   Movies:
*The Hunter (80) [Tommy Price]; *Looking for Mr. Goodbar (77) [Cap Jackson];
*The Supernaturals (87) [Pfc. Michael Osgood]
   Theatre:
   Commercials/Videos/Misc.:
commercial for California State University(?)
   Behind The Scenes:
Nominated for best actor Emmy for "Roots"

Where do these fit?:
Mountains of the Moon;

                             Denise Crosby
Born: Nov 24

   TV Series:
*ST:TNG (87-88) [Tasha Yar]
   TV Guest Appearances:
*The Flash (3/30/91) [Dr. Rebecca Frost]; Hunter(?) (3/8/91) [woman who had 
purse stolen]; *LA Law (86) [Mrs. Turtletaub]; Mancuso FBI; WIOU (1/9/91) 
[friend of murderer's victim]
   TV Movies/Mini-Series/Specials:
 Gable and Lombard(?)
   Movies:
*48 Hours (82) [Sally]; Arizona Heat; Crime Zone(?); *Curse of the Pink
Panther (83) [Bruno's Moll]; *Desert Hearts (85) [Pat]; *Eliminators (86)
[Nora Hunter]; *The Man Who Loved Women (83) [Enid]; *Miracle Mile (89) 
[Landa]; Pet Semetery (89) [Rachel Creed]; *Skin Deep (89) [Angie]; 
Tennessee Nights; Trail of the Pink Panther (82)
   Theatre:
   Commercials/Videos/Misc.:
   Behind The Scenes:

                              Michael Dorn
Born: Dec 9

   TV Series:
ST:TNG (87-91) [Worf]; Capitol; CHiPs (80-82) [Officer Turner]
   TV Guest Appearances:
227(?); Charles In Charge; Days of Our Lives; Mary Tyler Moore;
Webster (?) [Worf]
   TV Movies/Mini-Series/Specials:
   Movies:
*The Jagged Edge (85) [Dan Hislan]; 
   Theatre:
   Commercials/Videos/Misc.:
   Behind The Scenes:

                             Gates McFadden
Born: Aug 28

   TV Series:
*ST:TNG (87-88,89-91) [Beverly Crusher]; All My Children [psychiatrist]
   TV Guest Appearances:
The Cosby Show(?); The Wizard (86) {pilot episode}
   TV Movies/Mini-Series/Specials:
   Movies:
*The Hunt for Red October (90) [Caroline Ryan]; Legend; The Muppets Take 
Manhattan (84) [Mr. Price's Secretary] {as Cheryl McFadden}; Rustler's 
Rhapsody; Taking Care of Business (90); *When Nature Calls (85) [Gena] {as 
Cheryl McFadden}
   Theatre:
Cloud 9 (5/13/81-9/4/83) [Ellen/Mrs. Saunders/Betty] (Theatre de Lys); 
The Homecoming (2/21/84-3/11/84) [Ruth] (Jewish Repertory Theatre); 
To Gillian on Her 37th Birthday (10/23/83-12/18/83) [Gillian] (Ensemble Studio
Theatre), (3/22/84-4/29/84) [Gillian] (Cirle in the Square Downtown); 
The Bloodletters (11/17/84-12/16/84) [Annie Sutter] (Ensemble Studio Theatre); 
Emerald City (11/16/88-12/18/88) [Kate] (Perry Street Theatre); 
New York productions of "How to Say Goodbye", "The Matchmaker"(?)
   Commercials/Videos/Misc.:
   Behind The Scenes:
Dark Crystal(?); Dreamchild(?); *Labyrinth [Director of Choreography/Puppet
Movement]

                             Marina Sirtis

   TV Series:
*ST:TNG (87-91) [Deanna Troi]; 
   TV Guest Appearances:
Call Me Mister(?) (86) [Sally]; Hazell (ITV) (78) "Hazell Goes to the Dogs" 
[Melina]; Hunter (NBC) [hitman's girlfriend]; Masterpiece Theatre (PBS); 
Raffles (ITV) (77)  "The Last Laugh" [Faustina, a servant in the Italian 
embassy]; Sherlock Holmes (PBS) [immigrant to England]; episode of Sherlock 
Holmes (ITV)
   TV Movies/Mini-Series/Specials:
   Movies:
Blind Date (84) [hooker]; *Death Wish III (85) [Marie]; One Last Chance (90) 
[Maria]; *The Wicked Lady (83) [Jackson's Girl]
   Theatre:
The Rocky Horror Show [Magenta] {British touring group}
   Commercials/Videos/Misc.:
   Behind The Scenes:

                              Brent Spiner
Born: Feb 2 

   TV Series:
*ST:TNG (87-91) [Data]
   TV Guest Appearances:
Bosom Buddies (?); Buck Rogers in the 25th Century [alien ambassador];
Cheers (1/29/87) (NBC) [Bill Grand] "Never Love A Goalie, Part II"; Hill Street
Blues [sleazy movie producer/director]; It's a Living (?); Hunter 
(NBC) [mechanic for a police garage]; Mama's Family [man in snake 
suit]; Night Court (NBC-3 episodes) [Bob Wheeler]; The Paper Chase(?); Sunday
in the Park with George (PBS) [Franz]; Tales from the Darkside [reverend trying 
to convince a man that he was really dead]; Twilight Zone [draft dodger 
being trucked to hell]
   TV Movies/Mini-Series/Specials:
 Crime of Innocence [sleazy lawyer defending Andy Griffith]; 
 The Dain Curse(?); North and South(?)
   Movies:
Family Sins (87); *Miss Firecracker (89) [Preacher Mann]; *Rent Control (84)
[Leonard]
   Theatre:
The Cherry Orchard (Long Wharf Theatre); Marvelous Gray (12/6/82-12/12/82) 
[Electrician] (Lion Theatre); The Philanthopist (10/13/83-11/20/83) [John]
(Manhattan Theatre Club); Sunday in the Park with George (7/6/83-7/30/83) 
[Franz, a servant] (Playwrights Horizons), (11/2/84-10/13/85) [Franz, a
servant] (Booth Theatre); The Three Musketeers (11/4/84-11/18/84) [Aramis]
(Broadway); Big River (4/25/85-9/20/87) [The Duke] (Eugene O'Neill Theatre)
   Commercials/Videos/Misc.:
   Behind The Scenes:

Where do these fit?:
What's Allen Watching? (TV) [Eddie Murphy replacement]

                              Wil Wheaton

   TV Series:
*ST:TNG (87-90) [Wesley Crusher]
   TV Guest Appearances:
ABC Afterschool Special [son of schizophrenic]; Family Ties [Jen's 
date]; Monsters "Shave and a Haircut...Two Bites"; St. Elsewhere [teenage
medical school graduate]
   TV Movies/Mini-Series/Specials:
 *A Long Way Home (82); *The Defiant Ones (86) [Clyde]; *The Shooting; Young
Harry Houdini (87) [Harry Houdini]
 *My Dad Can't be Crazy, Can He?
   Movies:
*The Buddy System (84) [Tim]; *The Curse (aka The Farm} (87) [Zachary Hayes]; 
*Hambone and Hillie; *The Secret Of N.I.M.H. (82) [voice of Martin]; *Stand 
By Me (86) [Gordie Lachance]; *Toy Soldiers (91) [Joey Trotta]
   Theatre:
   Commercials/Videos/Misc.:
*The Last Starfighter (84) [Louis's friend] {Scene cut from movie}
*13 Thirteenth Avenue {unsold pilot}; *Long Time Home {unsold pilot}; *The Man
Who Fell to Earth {unsold pilot}
   Behind The Scenes:

                             Diana Muldaur

   TV Series:
*ST:TNG (88-89) [Dr. Kathryn Pulaski]; *Born Free (NBC) (9/9/74-12/30/74) [Joy
Adamson]; *Hizzonner (NBC) (5/10/79-6/14/79) [Ginny]; *L.A. Law (NBC) (90-
3/21/91) [Rosalind Shays]; *McCloud (NBC) (9/16/70-8/28/77) [Chris Coughlin]; 
*The Tony Randall Show (ABC/CBS) (9/23/76-3/25/78) [Judge Eleanor Hooper]; 
*The Survivors (ABC) (9/29/69-9/17/70) [Belle]; *A Year in the Life
   TV Guest Appearances:
*ST:TOS (67) "Return to Tommorow" [Sargon's wife Thalassa], "Is There in Truth 
No Beauty?" [Dr. Miranda Jones]; Fantasy Island; Hart to Hart(?) [adulterous
wife]; Hawaii Five-O(?) "Death Wish on Tantalus Mountain" [wife of a foreign 
race driver]; *The Incredible Hulk (11/30/79) "Homecoming" [Dr. Helen Banner],
(11/6/81) "Sanctuary" [Sister Anita]; Insight(?); Love Boat(?); Matlock "The
Trial" [guilty judge]; Quincy; Rockford Files (?) [adulterous wife]; The
Streets of San Francisco [middle-aged woman with a crush on Schwarzenegger's
character]
   TV Movies/Mini-Series/Specials:
 *Black Beauty; *Call to Danger; Genesis II (73) [Marg] {originally a TV 
pilot}; *The Miracle Worker (78); *Murder In Three Acts (86); *The Return of
McCloud
   Movies:
*Beyond Reason (77); *Chosen Survivors (74); *The Lawyer (69); *McQ (74) [Lois
Boyle]; *Number One (69); *One More Train to Rob (71) [Katy]; *The 
Other (72) [Alexandra Perry]; Planet Earth (74); *The Swimmer (68) [Cynthia]
   Theatre:
   Commercials/Videos/Misc.:
   Behind The Scenes:
Past President of the Screen Actors Guild(?)

Where do these fit?:
The Master Ninja, Vol 3; 

                             Majel Barrett
Born: Feb 23
   TV Series:
ST:TOS [Nurse Christine Chapel; voice of computer]; ST:TNG [Lwaxana Troi; 
voice of computer]
   TV Guest Appearances:
Bonanza; *Leave it to Beaver [Lumpy Rutheford's mom]
   TV Movies/Mini-Series/Specials:
   Movies:
As Young As We Are (58) [Joyce Goodwin]; Country Boy (66) [Miss Wynn]; The 
Domino Principle (77) [Mrs. Schnaible]; A Guide for the Married Man (67) [Mrs.
Fredy]; Love in a Goldfish Bowl (61) [Alice]; Planet Earth(?); The Quick and 
the Dead (63) [Teresa]; Spectre(?); Sylvia (65) [Anne]; Track of Thunder (67) 
[Georgia Clark]; Westworld (73) [Miss Carrie]
   Theatre:
   Commercials/Videos/Misc.:
*Star Trek "The Cage" [Number One] {as M. Leigh Hudec} {first pilot}
   Behind The Scenes:

                          Grace Lee Whitney
   TV Series:
*ST:TOS (66-67) [Yeoman Janice Rand]
   TV Guest Appearances:
   TV Movies/Mini-Series/Specials:
   Movies:
Star Trek: The Motion Picture (79) [Transporter Chief Rand]; Star Trek III:
The Search for Spock (84) [Commander Rand]; Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (86)
[CPO Rand]
   Theatre:
   Commercials/Videos/Misc:
   Behind the Scenes:

                             John Winston
		Transporter Chief Kyle, Several TOS episodes

                              Mark Lenard

   *TV Series:
Here Come the Brides (ABC) (9/25/68-9/18/70) [Aaron Stempel]; Planet of the
Apes (CBS) (9/13/74-12/27/74) [Urko]; The Secret Empire (NBC) (2/27/79-
5/1/79) [Emperor Thorval]
   TV Guest Appearances:
ST:TOS "Balance of Terror" [Romulan Commander], "Journey to Babel" [Sarek];
ST:TAS "Yesteryear" [voice of Sarek]; ST:TNG "Sarek" [Sarek];
Another World [Dr. Ernest Gregory]; Buck Rogers [ambassador];
Cliffhangers (NBC) [emperor]; Hawaii Five-O; Otherworld
   TV Movies/Mini-Series/Specials:
   Movies:
Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (84) [Sarek]; Star Trek IV: The Voyage
Home (86) [Sarek]; Hang 'em High (68); Here Come The Brides [Aaron Stemple]; 
The Radicals(?)
   Theatre:
Two man play with Walter Koenig
   Commercials/Videos/Misc.:
SAAB Commercial
   Behind The Scenes:

                             Kirstie Alley

   TV Series:
*Cheers (87-91) (NBC) [Rebecca Howe]; *Masquerade (83-84) [Casey Collins]
   TV Guest Appearances:
   TV Movies/Mini-Series/Specials:
 *A Bunny's Tale; Infidelity; Masquerade (90); *A Midsummers Night's Dream;
The Prince of Bel Air; Sins of the Past; Stark: Mirror Image (86); *Tow Heads:
Highway Honeys
 *North and South I & II (85) [Virgilia Hazard]
   Movies:
*Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (82) [Saavik]; *Blind Date (84) [Claire 
Parker]; *Champions (84) [Barbara]; *Look Who's Talking (89) [Mollie]; *Look
Who's Talking Too (90) [Mollie Ubriacco]; *Loverboy (89) [Joyce Palmer]; 
*Madhouse (90); *One More Chance; The Osterman Weekend (?) (83); *Runaway (84) [Jackie]; Shoot to Kill (88) [Sarah]; Sibling Rivalry (90); *Summer School
(87) [Robin Bishop]
   Theatre:
   Commercials/Videos/Misc.:
   Behind The Scenes:

                              Robin Curtis

   TV Series:
   TV Guest Appearances:
   TV Movies/Mini-Series/Specials:
   Movies:
Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (84) [Lt. Saavik]; Star Trek IV: The 
Voyage Home (86) [Lt. Saavik]
   Theatre:
   Commercials/Videos/Misc:
Cycle dog food ad (91)
   Behind the Scenes:

                             John DeLancie
Born: Mar 20

   TV Series:
Days of Our Lives(?) [Eugene Bradford]
   TV Guest Appearances:
*ST:TNG "Encounter at Farpoint", "Hide and Q", "Q Who?", "Deja Q", "Qpid" [Q];
Christine Cromwell; Emergency [guest-doctor]; It's 
a Living; *LA Law (3/14/91) [Mark Chelios]; MacGyver [arms dealer]; Miami 
Vice; *Mission: Impossible (new) [narco-terrorist hitman]; Murder She Wrote 
[Binky, a well-known art thief]; The Nutt House (pilot); Twilight
Zone (new) [manager-souls being trucked to hell]
   TV Movies/Mini-Series/Specials:
 Get Smart Again [KAOS/CONTROL double agent] (89); The Thorn Birds; {some 
movie where he plays a neurologist(?)}
   Movies:
Angel of Death (90); Bad Influence(?); The Onion Field [officer at table 
at briefing]; SST: Deathflight (aka SST: Disaster in the Sky) [Peter Graves 
character's ex- girlfriend's husband] (77); Taking Care of Business (90)
   Theatre:
   Commercials/Videos/Misc.:
Safeguard commercial; Toyota commercial
   Behind The Scenes:

                            Whoopi Goldberg

   TV Series:
*ST:TNG (88-91) [Guinan]; *Bagdad Cafe; Captain Planet and the 
Planeteers [voice of Gaia]
   TV Guest Appearances:
*A Different World (NBC) (4/11/91); *Carol, Carl, Whoopi and Robin; *Moon-
lighting "Camille" [Camille]
   TV Movies/Mini-Series/Specials:
 *Kiss Shot [lead role]
 *Comic Relief (86-90); The Best of D.C. Follies: Superstar Comedy (89); 
*Comedy Tonight [host]; *The Debbie Allen Special; Dr. Duck's Super Secret
All-Purpose Sauce (86); *Free to be...a Family; *Funny, You don't look 200; 
*My Past is my Own (Schoolbreak Special); *Night of 100 Stars II (3/10/85) 
{originally presented in the theatre on 2/17/85}; *Scared Straight: 10 Years 
Later; Tales from the Whoop(?); *Whoopi Goldberg Direct from Broadway; Whoopi 
Goldberg: Fontaine...Why Am I Straight? (88); Whoopi Goldberg Live
   Movies:
*Beverly Hills Brats; *Burglar (87) [Bernice Rhodenbarr]; *Clara's Heart (88)
[Clara Mayfield]; *The Color Purple (85) [Celie]; *Fatal Beauty (87) [Det.
Rita Rizzoli]; *Ghost (90); *Homer and Eddie (89) [Eddie Cervi]; *Jumpin' 
Jack Flash (86) [Terry Doolittle]; La Ladrona (86); *The Long Walk Home; 
*Soap Dish (91); *The Telephone (88) [Vashti Blue]; 'Tis the Season
   Theatre:
Began performing at age 8 with children's program at Hudson Guild and Helena
Rubenstein Children's Theatre.
Member of Spontaneous Combustion (San Diego Marquis Public Theatre play) 
(early 80s)
Broadway productions of "Hair", "Pippin", and "Jesus Christ Superstar" in the
late 60s, "The Spook Show", a one woman cross-country show in the 70s
Whoopi Goldberg (10/24/84-3/10/85) {wrote and acted in a one woman show on
Broadway.}
In 1988, she toured in Living on the Edge of Chaos (an improv. group).
   Commercials/Videos/Misc.:
   Behind The Scenes:
Helped found the San Diego Repertory Theatre by appearing in "Mother
Courage, Getting Out."
1985 Theatre World Award winner. 1985 Emmy nominee.

                              Colm Meaney

   TV Series:
*ST:TNG [Chief Miles Edward O'Brien)
   TV Guest Appearances:
*ST:TNG "Encounter at Farpoint" [Battle Bridge Conn], "Lonely Among Us"
[Security Guard]; Father Dowling Mysteries; New Adam-12(?) [a priest]; One
Life to Live
   TV Movies/Mini-Series/Specials:
   Movies:
The Commitments (91) [Jimmy Rabbit's dad]; *The Dead (87) [Mr. Bergin]; Dick 
Tracy (90) [cop]; Die Hard II (90) [airline pilot]; *Omega Syndrome (87)
   Theatre:
Breaking the Code {with Derek Jacobi}
   Commercials/Videos/Misc.:
   Behind The Scenes:

Actors/actresses who have played multiple characters in Star Trek:
Note: For Barrett, Doohan, and Nichols, their main ST roles are listed in 
their entries above.

Barbara Babcock		Mea 3, "Taste of Armageddon"; Philana "Plato's
			Stepchildren"
Majel Barrett		voices of: Amanda, "Yesteryear"; Randi Bryce, "Eye
			of the Beholder"; Grey, "Yesteryear"; Lora, "Mudd's
			Passion"; Lt. M'Ress, TAS; Theela, "The Lorelei 
			Signal" 
Merritt Butrick         David Marcus, "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan",
		 	"Star Trek III: The Search for Spock"; T'Jon, 
			"Symbiosis"
William Campbell	Trelane, "The Squire of Gothos"; Koloth, "The Trouble
			with Tribbles"
Ted Cassidy		voice of Balok puppet, "The Corbomite Maneuver";
			Ruk, "What are Little Girls Made Of?"
Charles Cooper          Korrd, "Star Trek V: The Final Frontier"; K'Mpec,
			"Sins of the Father", "Reunion"
James Doohan		voices of: Agmar, "The Infinite Vulcan"; Arex, TAS;
			Cmdr. Ari bn Bem, "Bem"; Gabler, "The Survivor," 
			"Time Trap," "The Terratin Incident"; The healer,
			"Yesteryear"; Keniculus, "The Infinite Vulcan";
			Koloth, "More Tribbles, More Troubles"; Kol-tai,
			"Albatross"; Kulkukan, "How Sharper than a Serpent's
			Tooth"; Lucien, "The Magicks of Megas-Tu"; Lt. Cmdr.
			Tom Merkel, "The Eye of the Beholder"; Megan 
			Prosecutor, "The Magicks of Megas-Tu"; Mendant, "The
			Terratin Incident"; Romulan commander, "The Survivor,"
			"Practical Joker"; Sargon, "Return to Tomorrow"; 
			Supreme Prefect, "Albatross"; Thelin, "Yesteryear"
Gene Dynarski 		Ben Childress, "Mudd's Women"; Krona, "The Mark of
			Gideon"; Cmdr. Quinteros, "11001001"
David Gerrold		voices of: Em/3/Green, "Jihad"; Korax, "More Tribbles,
			More Troubles"
Rex Holman              Morgan Earp, "Spectre of the Gun"; J'Onn, "Star Trek
			V: The Final Frontier"
Skip Homeier		Melakon, "Patterns of Force"; Dr. Sevrin, "The Way 
			to Eden"
Craig Hundley		Peter Kirk, "Operation: Annihilate!"; Tommy Starnes,
			"And the Children Shall Lead"
Sean Kenney		Crippled Pike, "The Menagerie"; Lt. DePaul, "Arena",
			"Taste of Armageddon"
John Lormer		Dr. Hoskins, "The Cage"; Tamar, "The Return of the
			Archons"; Old Man, "For the World is Hollow and I have
			Touched the Sky"
Charles Macauley	Landru, "The Return of the Archons"; Jaris, "Wolf in
			the Fold"
Lawrence Montaigne	Decius, "Balance of Terror"; Stonn, "Amok Time"
Byron Morrow		Admiral Komack, "Amok Time"; Admiral Westervilet,
			"For the World is Hollow and I have Touched the Sky"
Stewart Moss		Joe Tormolen, "The Naked Time"; Hanar, "By any Other 
			Name"
Nichelle Nichols	voices of: Alice of Wonderland, "Once Upon a Time";
			Dara, "The Lorelei Signal"; Davison, "The Lorelei
			Signal"; Lt. Anne Nored, "The Survivor"
Michael Pataki          Korax, "The Trouble with Tribbles"; Karnas, "Too 
			Short a Season"
Suzie Plakson		Dr. Selar, "The Schizoid Man; K'Ehleyr, "The
			Emissary", "Reunion"
Janos Prohaska          Mugato, "A Private Little War"; Horta, "The Devil in
			the Dark"
Abraham Sofaer		Thasian, "Charlie X"; Melkot, "Spectre of the Gun"
Malachi Throne		voice of The Keeper, "The Cage"; Commodore Jose' 
			Mendez, "The Menagerie"
Ian Wolfe		Septimus, "Bread and Circuses"; Mr. Atoz, "All our
			Yesterdays"
Morgan Woodward		Dr. VanGelder, "Dagger of the Mind"; Captain Tracy,
			"The Omega Glory"

Characters which were played by more than one actor/actress in Star Trek:

Spock		Carl Steven, Vadia Potenza, Stephen Manley, Joe W. Davis
		[Star Trek III: The Search for Spock]; Leonard Nimoy [all
		the rest]
Sarek		? [Star Trek V: The Final Frontier]; Mark Lenard [all the rest]
Amanda		? [Star Trek V: The Final Frontier]; Jane Wyatt [all the rest]
Capt. Kirk	? [The Turnabout Intruder]; William Shatner [all the rest]
Saavik		Kirstie Alley [Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan]; Robin Curtis
		[Star Trek III: The Search for Spock, Star Trek IV: The Voyage
		Home]

Some other quasi-famous people who gave had guest spots in Star Trek:

Sally Kellerman 	Dr. Elizabeth Dehner, "Where No Man Has Gone Before"
James Gregory		Dr. Tristan Adams, "Dagger of the Mind"
Barbara Anderson	Lenore Karidian, "Conscience of the King"
Bruce Mars		Finnegan, "Shore Leave"
Robert Brown 		Lazarus, "The Alternative Factor"
Ricardo Montalban       Khan, "Space Seed", "ST2"
Jill Ireland		Leila Kalomi, "This Side of Paradise"
Joan Collins            Edith Keeler, "City on the Edge of Forever"
William Campbell        Trelane, "The Squire of Gothos"; Koloth, "The Trouble
			with Tribbles"
David Soul 		"The Apple"
Victor Tayback 		Krako, "A Piece of the Action"
Teri Garr               Roberta Lincoln, "Assignment Earth"
Susan Howard		Mara, "Day of the Dove"
Lee Meriweather         Losira, "That Which Survives"
Stephen Collins 	Captain Will Decker, "Star Trek: The Motion Picture"
Christopher Lloyd       Kruge, "Star Trek III: The Search for Spock"
John Laroquette         Maltz, "Star Trek III: The Search for Spock"
Catherine Hicks         Dr. Gillian Taylor, "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home"
Lawrence Luckinbill     Sybok, "Star Trek V: The Final Frontier"
Nancy Kovack 
Erik Menyuk		The Traveller, "Where No One Has Gone Before",
			"Remember Me"
John Tesh               Holodeck Klingon, "The Icarus Factor"
Mick Fleetwood 		Antiidean dignitary, "Manhunt"
Dwight Schultz          Lt. Barkley, "Hollow Pursuits", "The Nth Degree"
Harry Groener		Tam Elbrun, "Tin Man"

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited by Jim "The Big Dweeb" Griffith - the official scapegoat for r.a.s.i.
Email submissions to [email-masked], and questions to
						[email-masked]