Subject: A GUL'S REVENGE part 01
From: [email-masked] (Stephen Ratliff)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 1994 21:00:23 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.startrek.creative

This NExt Generation story is a continuation of Enterprized
you my optian copies via email of that stoy at the address
at the end of this post or get it at the FTP site listed by
J. Young in his posts.

This story was written before the episode Pegasus therfore
it does not consider the part of the Tready of Aldgeron which
says Thou shall not devolpe cloaking devices.

This story is dedicated to my cousin Diana Ratliff
who said why can't a girl command a starship?

This story is the property of Stephen Ratliff
It may be copied, cross posted, or distrubed to friends but
must keep this paragraph and must not be sold
(unless you send 50% of the profit to me at the address at
the end of the posting)

=====================================================================
               		A   G U L ' S   R E V E N G E
				by Stephen Ratliff
----------------------------------------------------part 01----------

			PROLOGUE
			^^^^^^^^

	Gul Ducat was mad.  He had been doing so well...  Until 
Marrissa shwed up in the saucer section of the Enterprise.  Halfway
to Earth, if it wasn't for that little human female tramp, the
Cardassians would have begun the Second Cardassian-Federation War
with the Federation Capital in shambles. Gul Ducat smashed a piece
of pottery.
	I chouldn't even hit her saucer section once, he reflected.
Another piece of pottery became dust.  And she had the nerve to   
carve 'I lost to a bunch of kids' on my hull.  "I'll get her someday
Gul Ducat said as he smashed another member of his Bajor vase collection

			Chapter One
			^^^^^^^^^^^
Marrissa's Personal Log  STARDATE 47576.5
Still commanding the Enterprise-D saucer section
	The Enterprise-C has arrived and Commander Riker has informed
me of my parents deaths.  I'm afraid I didn't take it so well.  When
I ran back to the Enterprise I bummed into Commander Riker and he
fell in unexspectedly on Quark.  As a result when I was talking to 
Conselor Reedy of the Arizona, Commander Riker and Quark spent the
time with Doctor Bashir.  I don't envy them.
	On a better note the Enterprise-D stardrive section is due to
arrive soon I can't wait to find out what Captain Picard has to say
about my actions in the last week.

Captain's Log  STARDATE 57576.91
USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D stardrive
Captain Jean-Luc Picard recording.
	The Enterprise is resuming its course to Deep Space Nine after
assisting a damaged Feringi freighter.  At DS9 we will pick up the   
saucer section and await orders.
	
	"Something bothering you Captain?" Counselor Troi asked.
	"It's this damn will of the Floras's," Picard said
	"What about it?"
	"It says if no one is willing to adopt Marrissa on the 
Enterprise," Picard said, "She goes to Bontiface IV, a planet noted
for its law forbiding its citzens from joining starfleet.
	 "I sounds like you don't want this to happen," Troi said.
	"It's a waste of command potental," Picard replied.
	"It may not happen," Troi said.
	"You aren't suggesting that I ... "
	"Captain urgent hail from Deep Space Nine," Lt. Yarr said.
	"On screen," Captain Picard said.  Commander Sisko appeared
on the main viewscreen. "What can I do for you Commander?"
	"The Cardassians as sending a dozen warship toward Bajor,"
Sisko said.  "ETA 2 hours.  You are the senoir commander in the area."
	"Yarr cloak us," Picard ordered.  "What ship do we have in the
area? And do those ships have any problems?"
	"The Roanoke, our partol ship this month; the Galaxy, which  
doesn't even have a skeleton crew; the Enterprise-C; the Arizona;
the Surak, it's due to come in in 20 minutes for a quick supply stop
and return to the Gamma Quad.; and your saucer section," Sisko said.
A PADD was handed to heim from off screen and he read from it. "I just
been informed that the United Federation of Planets Congress has
declared war on the Cardassian Empire after attacks on Vulcan, Risam
Betazed, and numerous starships."
	"So it has come to that has it," Picard commented.  "Have
Captain Szustakowski of the Roanoke; Captain Morris and Commander
Shelby of the Arizona; Captain Selv of the Surak; Commader Riker
Presently in command of the Enterprise-C; yourself and Marrissa met
me in the obsevation lounge of my saucer section in 30 minutes."
	"We will meet you there Deep Space Nine out."
	"Contact the saucer section," Picard said.
	"USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D saucer section, Marrissa Floras
commanding. Good timing Captain I just came on duty."
	"Marrissa we have Cardassians on the way," Picard said.  "You
host a meeting of area Commanding Officers in 27 minutes.  Prepare the
saucer section to evacuate the civalians from Deep Space Nine."
	"Aye sir. Saucer section out," Marrissa said.
	"Contact Captain Morris of the Arizona," Picard said. Captain
Melaine Morris appeared on screen in a black evening dress.
	"Captain Jean-Luc Picard, I though you were not going to  
interupt anymore of my paino concerts," She said.
	"After me interupting 10 of them you should no better than to
hold one when I'm coming into your sector."
	"I assume your call has to due with the Declaration of War and
the meeting you called for me and my first officer to attend," Captain
Morris said getting down to business. 
	"Yes, Picard replied.  I need you to staff the Galaxy saucer
and stardrive for Commander Shelby and Data respectively. I don't care
where you find staff as long as all starships in the area are staffed.
In fact I don't care if you pull in children."
	"I assume from the last statement that Marrissa is still 
commanding your saucer section," Morris said
	"I have no intention of relieving her at this time," Picard
said.  "We need all the expericed commanding officers we can get. 
Picard out."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this the first of about six posting of
my second star trek story.  I would love to hear comments and
suggestions from you.  Please email me at the address below
or mail me the regular way at my home address also below.

				Stephen Ratliff
				at Radford University

email :					regular mail:
[email-masked]	S. Ratliff
					5249 Lakeland Drive
Any thing can happen			Roanoke, VA  24018

Next Post : The Meeting 

Newsgroups: alt.startrek.creative
Path: newserv.ksu.ksu.edu!moe.ksu.ksu.edu!vixen.cso.uiuc.edu!howland.reston.ans.net!europa.eng.gtefsd.com!uunet!hearst.acc.Virginia.EDU!ruacad!rucs!sratliff
From: [email-masked] (Stephen Ratliff)
Subject: A Gul's Revenge part 02
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Organization: Radford University
X-Newsreader: TIN [version 1.2 PL0]
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 1994 22:14:30 GMT
Lines: 128

This is Part 2 of A Gul`s Revenge, the sequal to Enterprized.
If you wish to obtain copies of any parts to these storys 
email me to the address below. Enterprized is also avialable
via the alt.startrek.creative archive. 

==============================================================
		A   G U L ` S   R E V E N G E
			by Stephen Ratliff
-------------------------------------------------part 02------

			Chapter Two
 			^^^^^^^^^^^

	Gul Ducat was standing before the commander of all 
Cardassian forces.  "Gul Ducat you disappoint me," the commander 
said in a deep voice.  "You were going to be prefect of Earth
now you will have to settle for resuming you post on Bajor.
DO NOT FAIL ME AGAIN."

	"Captain, did I hear you are not releiving Marrissa?"
Lt. Yarr said.
	"Yes," Picard said, "Do you have any objections?"
	"I do," Lt. Yarr said. "She is only 12 years old. I don`t
know what possessed you to put her in command in the first place."
	"Age was not a factor in that decision," Picard replied.
"Personal and Cloaking device limitations were.  It was either
her or Dr Selar.  Marrissa won out due to her 21:03 Kabayshi 
Maru time.  Still objecting?"
	"No sir, anyone who can servive 21 minutes in that 
scenario deserves command," Yarr replied.
	"Now approaching DS9," Ensign Ro said.
	"You have the bridge Lt. Yarr," Picard said. "Data."
The two left the bridge via the aft turbolift.
	 
	Picard and Data matterized on the Main Bridge of the
Enterprise-D saucer section.  "Captain, I didn't see the 
stardrive section arrive," Marrissa said. 
	"You aren't suppose to and neither are the Cardassians,"
Picard said.  "Has everyone arrived?"
	"Captains Szustakowski and Morris, and Commanders Riker  
and Shelby have arrived," Marrissa said.  "Captain Selv and 
Commander Sisko are on their way."
	"When they arrive join us in the observation lounge,"
Picard said.

	"I see everyone has arrived," Picard said as Ben Sisko 
Captain Selv and Marrissa arrived.  As they took a seat Captain
Picard examined the people he had called here.  To his right
was Commander Riker who seemed to be in a good mood despite his 
fall earlier in the day.  Next to him was Captain Matt Szustakowski
of the Roanoke.  Captain Szustakowski was a 42 year old man whose
hair was graying at the temples.  Next to him was Commander
Benjiman Sisko of Deep Space Nine who seemed to be worried about
the situation.  Next in line was Captain Selv of the Surak. No
longer able to play the elf he played when Captain Picard and
several other captains had played Santa for a remote colony, he 
fit the role of Santa now.  At the other end of the table was
Captain Morris of the Arizona.  She had changed into a uniform
but her hair was still done up.  To Captain Morris's right was
Commander Shelby.  She long hair gave evidence that she hadn't
had time for a hair cut since she left the Enterprise.  Next
to her was Marrissa.  A 12 year old girl with blond hair, who
would suspect she had such good command ablities.  Between the 
Girl Captain and Captain Picard was Commander Data who recently
turned down the job of first officer on the Reliant.
	"No offense intended, Captain and young lady," Captain
Szustakowski began, "but why is this young lady commanding a 
starship?"
	"I will second that motion," Captain Selv said.
	"I will let your fellow officers answer that," Picard said
smiling.  "One fact each. Commander Riker?"
	"21 Minute Kabayshi Maru time."
	"Captain Morris."
	"Captured one top-of-the-line Cardassian warship."
	"Commander Shelby"
	"50 parsecs inside federation space."
	"Commander Sisko"
	"Without a single scratch on her command."
	"I believe that is enough of our Marrissa admiration society
Picard concluded. "Are you two still objecting to her?"
	"No," Captains Selv and Szustakowski said in unison.
	"Now one of our advanages will be that the Cardassians will
underestimate the number of ships here," Picard said.  "Perhaps by 
as much as 4 ships."
	"How chould they miss four starships?" Captain Morris asked.
	"Commander Riker will explain."
	"Besides the Enterprise-D stardrive arriving cloaked,"
Commander Riker said.  "The Cardassians should also not know about
those ship in the Bajoran Space Orbiting repair dock or BaSOR Dock.
BaSOR Dock orbits in a possition known as Bajor's back door by the
former Bajoran Resistance movement.  The Cardassians are unable to
monitor any ship coming or leaving by that route.  Thus they don't
know about the Enterprise-C or the Galaxy."
	"Thats only three ships," Captain Selv said.
	"We will be spliting th Galaxy into two parts," Commander
Riker said.  "As Marrissa has shown us that a saucer section can
beat a Cardassian warship.  Making four ships."
	"Surely the Cardassians will expect the Enterprise-D 
stardrive to arrive," Captain Szustakowski pointed out.
	"They will," Captain Picard said.  "So they will split
their forces to guard the most likely approaches, limiting their
attack forces.  Here is my suggested deployment.  Mr Data.
	"First the Surak will go back to though the wormhole and
return at 0130 hours, 1 mintute 2.678971 seconds into the attack,"
Data said.  "Mean while the Roanoke will move to guard Bajor and
the Arizona, Deep Space Nice and the wormhole.  The saucer sectoin
of the Enterprise-D will handle the civilian evacuation of DS9.
The parts of the Galaxy will emerge from BaSOR Dock at Captain
Picards or Captain Szustakowski's order.  The remaining Enterprises
will take out the perimeter guards, while cloaked if possiable."
	"Commander Sisko, any runabouts you can provide wil aid in`
your defence," Picard said.  "Any comments or suggestions?" 
	As their where none the meeting was adjoured and the officers
left for their commands.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
A guide to who commands what will be available soon 
Comments, Suggestions  welcome

				Stephen Ratliff  
				Radford University
				Radford, Virginia  USA

email : [email-masked]

Next Post : A little CALMody befor the storm 
	    (Quark of coarse)

Newsgroups: alt.startrek.creative
Path: newserv.ksu.ksu.edu!moe.ksu.ksu.edu!vixen.cso.uiuc.edu!howland.reston.ans.net!pipex!uunet!hearst.acc.Virginia.EDU!ruacad!rucs!sratliff
From: [email-masked] (Stephen Ratliff)
Subject: A Gul's Revenge part 03
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Organization: Radford University
X-Newsreader: TIN [version 1.2 PL0]
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 1994 20:29:04 GMT
Lines: 144

This is A sequel to Enterprized. parts of which may be
optained from the address at the end of this article.

This is part 03 of A Gul's Revenge. Parts 01-02 may be
obtained form the address at the eng of this article.

Chapter Three is dedicated tho my mom who thinks I watch
read and Now write too much Star Trek.
   
===================================================================
		A   G U L ' S   R E V E N G E
			by Stephen Ratliff
-------------------------------------------part 03-----------------

			Chapter Three
			^^^^^^^^^^^^^
	Gul Ducat was ploting his battle plans with his fellow 
Cardassians.  "Ships 1 and 2 will take out Deep Space Nine, 3 and
4 the Arizona, 5 and 6 the Roanoke, AND 7 AND 8 THE SAUCER SECTION
OF THE ENTERPRISE!" Gul Ducat said. Calming down he continued, 
"The remaining four ships will lay in wait for the star drive 
section of the Enterprise, along the most likely routes."
	"Gul Ducat their are five likely routes the Enterprise
chould come from," Gul Dywer the Commander of the ninth ship sait.
"They chould come from Klingon Space, From Romulan Neurtal Zone
Partol, from Earth, from Betazed, or From Vulcan.  I need another
ship."
	"You can have number 8 then," Gul Ducat said. "I'LL HANDLE
MARRISSA MY SELF!"

Captain's Log  STARDATE 47576.91
USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D saucer section
Marrissa Floras recording
	Transport of civilian from Deep Space Nine has begun.
I've put Clara Sutter and Jay Gordon in charge of seeing that
everyone gets abroad.

	Clara Sutter beamed up the first people from Deep Space
Nine. Among them was Keiko and Molly O'Brien, and Jake Sisko.
"Mrs O'Brien, Jake can you assist me?" Clara asked
	"What can we do?" Keiko asked.
	"Do you know how to operate a transported?" Clara inquired.
	"Yes, you don't have an engineer for a husband without    
learning something," Keiko relpied. 
	"Then you can beam people aboard and Jake can assign them 
quarters," Clara ordered.  "I've got to check on the docking port.
When you are done, let Jake take Molly to your quarter, you got your 
old ones, and report to the bridge.  Marrissa wants to see you."

	"Marrissa," Jay Gordon said, "With the exception of three
Feringi, all civilains are aboard.  Permission to take an away team
to retrieve them?"
	"Permission granted," Marrissa said.  "Have Jake Sisko  
assist if possible."
	"Alexander," Jay said as he left his seat.  The two boys
entered the aft turbolift.

	Jay Gordon entered the transprorter room with Alexander.
"Jake how would you like to help me retrieve three Feringi," Jay
said.
	"Sure," Jake replied.
	"Alex, give Jake a communicator and three extras," Jay said.
"And issue us phasers, not that I'm planing orn using them, but it
may help them take us more seriously."  The three stepped up on to
transporter disks and Jay continued, "Beam us to Quarks."
	As the three boys disappeared Keiko muttered to Molly, "I
knew Quark would cause a problem."

	"Quark you where supposed to leave here an hour ago," odo
said.  "The Enterprise is waiting for you."
	"Let them go, I'm staying here," Quark said.
	Jake Sisko, Jay Gordon and Alexander beamed into Quark's.
"How can we help you, Odo?" Jay asked.
	"Mr Quark and his family don't want to leave," Odo said.
	"I don't see that he has any choice," Jay Gordon said as 
Jake moved around and behind the Feringi.
	"Quark apparently disagrees," Odo said. "Not that it would
help him."
	"Help him, Rome said.  All eye were on Jay, Odo, and
Alexander who was standing between the two.
	"The way I see it you either go with these gentlemen, or ...
Odo said.
	"The gentlemen stun you," Alexander said as he and Jay
drew their phasers, "and beam you abroard.   
	 Meanwhile Jake had attached all three commucators and
now signaled Jay.
	"See you later Odo," Jay said tapping his communicator.
"Six to beam up Mrs O'Brien."
	
	The six matterized on the transporter platform.  "Jake
see to our guests," Jay said.  "Mrs O'Brien, Alexander, I beleive
we are wanted on the bridge."  Keiko handed Molly to Jake.  The
aformentioned threesome left for the bridge.
	Quark called after them, "I'm reporting this."
	"To who Quark?" Jake asked.  "Odo certainly isn't going
to do any thing."
	"To this ship's chief of security," Quark replied.
	"The Klingon kid is the security chief," Jay said.
	"The Commanding officer then."
	"Who do you think told them to beam down to get you."

	Meanwhile on the bridge, Jay Gordon, Alexander and Keiko
O'Brien had arrived.  The two boys went directly to their stations
Keiko was met by Marrissa at the turbolift.  "I've got a job for
you," Marrissa said.  "My passengers have been annoying me with
calls ever since they started coming abroad. I have to admit that
a 12 year old girl's voice or even in person is not easy for adults
to obey."
	"So you want me to be your liaison officer," Keiko said.
	"Excactly," Marrissa relpied.  " you can use one of the 
aft science stations."

	"Captain we have a count on them," Yarr said.  "12 ships."
	"Estimated deployment?" Picard requested.
	"Two waves of 7 and 5," Yarr replied. "The first wave is
broken into groups of 2, 1, 2, 2, from right to left."
	"Ensign Ro set a coarse for the far left Cardassian," Picard
ordered.

	"Patterson take us away from DS9," Marrissa ordered.
	"Now clear of DS9," Patterson said after a moment.
	"Set a coarse for Bajor, full impluse," Marrissa said. "Alex
keep an eye on those Cardassians.  I don't want them sneaking up on
us."
	"Aye sir," Alexander said.  After a minute had pasted, 
Alexander had more information for Marrissa,  "Cardassians have
opened on DS9 and the Arizona."

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Suggests and Comments welcome.
This story was written before Pegasus.

Parts of Enterprised will remain avialable via email intil one
week after the last part of A Gul's Revenge is posted.
Parts of A Gul's Revenge will remain available intill one week
after a sequel (unnamed at this point) completes its posting

				Stephen Ratliff
				Radford University

email:					mail:
[email-masked]	5249 Lakeland Dr
					Roanoke, VA 24018
Anything Can happen and usually does.

Path: newserv.ksu.ksu.edu!moe.ksu.ksu.edu!kuhub.cc.ukans.edu!hubble.asymetrix.com!netnews.nwnet.net!usenet.coe.montana.edu!decwrl!koriel!cs.utexas.edu!uunet!hearst.acc.Virginia.EDU!ruacad!rucs!sratliff
Newsgroups: alt.startrek.creative
Subject: A Gul's Revenge part 04
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
From: [email-masked] (Stephen Ratliff)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 1994 17:21:12 GMT
Organization: Radford University
X-Newsreader: TIN [version 1.2 PL0]
Lines: 91

THis is a sequel to Enterprized. Parts of which may be
obtained via email or from the alt.startrek creative archive.

This is Part 04 of A Gul's Revenge parts 01-03 may be obtained
via email. if you requested parts before Jan 30 and have not 
recieved them email me.

================================================================
		A   G U L ' S   R E V E N G E 
			by Stephen Ratliff
--------------------------------------------------part 04-------
			Chapter Four
			^^^^^^^^^^^^
 
	DS9 was shaking under Cardassian assult.  "Status, Mr.
O'Brein," Commander Sisko asked.
	"We've taken several hits to the docking ring sir,"
Chief O'Brein said.  "The ship the Ganges is after has recieved
damage to weapons and impluse drive.  The Rio Grande's target
is unharmed."
	"MAjor Kira is doing well, so see if you can help Dax
a little more," Sisko said.  "Ask Dax to lure her target nearer 
to the wormhole."

	Two Cardassians were circling the Arizona.  "Shields at
40%," Lt. Small said.
	"Fire phasers and torpedoes," Captain Morris said as 
another wave of tropedoes  impacted the Arizona.  Several people
fell out of their seats.
	"Captain, I don't understand this," Lt. Small said.
"One of the Cardassians just exploded.  The torpedoes came from 
nowhere."
	"Send my thanks to Captain Picard," Captain Melaine Morris
said.  "But tell him we can handle it from here.  Ensign La Motte
bear down on the remaining Cardassian."
	
	Meanwhile the Roanoke was in trouble.  "Captain aft sheilds
are down," Cheif Engineer Lockhard said on the smoky bridge.
	"Cathy keep those Cardassians off our tail," Captain
Szustakowski said.  "Lt. Muldino contact the Galaxy and see if
they can speed up their arrival."
	As Captain Szustakowski turned back toward the main veiwscreen,
a panel behind him blew up.  The explosion knocked the Captain
to the deck and implanted several peices of jagged metal in his back.
"Medical Emergance on the Bridge," Lt Commander Mike Walsky, the 
first officer said.
	"I'm all right Mike," Captain Szustakowski said as he lay
on the deck.
	"Respectfully Captain, you have several peices of metal in
your back," Walsky replied. "You are bleeding badly. You will go to
SickBay."
	"When they take me off the Bridge you have conn," Szustakowski
replied.  "However, they will have to fix either the turbolifts or
transporter before doing so.  Therefore, Cathy hard about Lt. fire
phasers."
	The Enterprise-D saucer section was 10 minute from Bajor
when Alexander announced, "Marrissa we have a tail."
	"On screen," Marrissa replied.  Gul Ducat's ship appeared on
the screen.  The insciption 'I lost to a bunch of kid's' clearly 
visable.  "Fire tropedoes.  Clara give us All the speed you can get.
We've got civilians to get to Bajor."
	 
	Gul Ducat was attempting to close in on the saucer section.
"Faster helmsman."
	"We can't go any faster," The helmsman said.
	"Do you want to die, helmsman?" Gul Ducat asked.  The Helmsman
indicated he did not.  "Then go faster."
	"Gul," the weapons officer said, "the enemy ship is firing
on us."
	"Ruturn fire with torpedoes," Gul Ducat said as the Cardassian
ship began to close, slowly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
This story was written before Pegasus so any insight gained in that  
episode is not include in it.

Parts 01-09 of Enterprized will remain available intill one week after
the posting of part 06 of A Gul's revenge.

A sequel to A Gul's Revenge, Cadet Cruise is being written

Email me for parts you may have missed.

					Stephen Ratliff
					Radford University Student (Fr)

email : [email-masked]

Next Part : The Battle Concludes.
	    posting arround the 3rd-6th of FEB. 1994

Due to a masive influx of request for part 5 of A Gul's Revenge
I am reposting it. Part 06 will also be reposted.

Parts of Enterprized are no lnger available. However the complete
version is.

____________________________________________________________________
        ____ _____ ___     ____      _____ _____    _____ _ ___
       / __//____//__ \   /__  \    /____//__   \  /____//_X__/
      < <    __   __| |   ___> /     __   ___>  / ____  ___
       \ \  / / ,/./| |  /   _/     / /  /    _/ / __/ / _ \
    ____> >/ /,/ /__| | / /\ \     / /  / /\  \ / /__ / / \ \
   /_____//_//________|/_/ /_/    /_/  /_/  \_//____//_/   \_\

   ___    _       _  ___   __  _      _  _ __ ___   __
    | |_||_  |\ ||_\/ |   | _ |_ |\ ||_ |_)  | | | |  | |\ |
    | | ||_  | \||_/\ |   |__||_ | \||_ | \/_| | | |__| | \|

--------------------------------------------------------------------
                A   G U L ' S   R E V E N G E
--------------------------------------------------------------------
                  by Stephen Ratliff
                                                 PART 05

                        Chapter Five
                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^
        The wormhole opened up and the Nebula Class starship
 Surak emerged.  The less damaged of the two Cardassians attacking
 Deep Space Nine began to turn toward it.  It didn't complete
 the movement.
        "Commander, the ship the Rio Grande has been destoryed
 O'Brien said.  "The Remaining ship is trying to retreat. The
 Surak, the Ganges and the Rio Grande are presuing." A flash
 filled the screen. "The remaining Cardassian has been destroyed."

        "Captain, Updates coming in now," Lt Yarr said. "The
 Arizona, Deep Space Nine, and the Surak are free of opposition.
 The Enterprise-C reports 2 kills.  The Roanoke is requesting
 addiotional assistance.  The Galaxy stardrive and saucer are
 on their way to assist the Roanoke.   Our saucer section reports
 that its opponent is down to 5% sheilds and they remain untouched."
        "Set a course for the Roanoke," Picard said. "Cauculate
 for warp arrival.  Send the Arizona and the Surak to clear the
 2 remaining Cardassians in the 2nd wave. Send the Enterprise-C
 to help our saucer section.  Decloak and engage."  The Enterprise
 NCC-1701-D stardrive shimered into existance and went into warp.

        On the Roanoke Captain Szustakowski was still giving orders,
 even though a doctor had arrived.  "Cathy hard to port," He rasped.
 "Fire phasers."  The Neubla Class starship moved in on the port
 side Cardasian forcing it to retreat some distance or risk
 destuction.
        "Captain, Message form Captain Picard," Lt.jg. Grubb said
 with a puzzled look. "He wants us to sit back and watch the movie."
        Suddenly the Enterprise-D stardrive appeared on the port
 side its id flashing by.  Meanwhile on the starboard side the
 Galaxy stardrive arrived.  Moments later the saucer section of
 the Galaxy came from above its id passing slowly by NCC-10521.
 The starships opened fire on the now greatly out numbered
 Cardassians.
        "Cathy let the others have clear shots," Captain Szustakowski
wheezed.  "Course down on the z axis."
        Just as the lat Cardassian ship was destroyed Captain Matthew
James Szustakowski's eys closed and the Doctor announced, "He's
 dead Mike."  The Cadet at the Helm's eyes filled with tears.

        The tropedoes left the Cardasian ship going at near light
 speed.  Normally they would have reached the saucer section in
 no time but they incounter resistance half way there and ran out
 of fuel.  SO they drifted back and impacted the Cardassian ship
 The saucer had no such trouble.  The Enterprise-D saucer section
 quickly disabled Gul Ducat's ship.
        "Marrissa the enamy ship has lost impluse drive, warp drive
 and all weapon systems," Alexander reported.
        "End firing and cut replusing tractor beams," Marrissa
 ordered.

 Medical Log
 Cardasian Fourth Order
 Ship # 7
        Gul Ducat has been restrained in Sickbay after a rampage on
 the bridge.  It is my recommendation that he be committed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Parts of A Gul's Revenge are available via email
Enterprized is available in full by both email and the archive.

I want email. Your comments help me improve my writting if you do not
comment my writting will not improve and my spelling errors may get
worse.

                 ______                 Stephen Ratliff
              _-' .   .`-_
          |/ /  .. . '   .\ \|          Radford Unversity Student
         |/ /            ..\ \|         (Freshman)
       \|/ |: .   ._|_ .. . | \|/
        \/ |   _|_ .| . .:  | \/        email:
       \ / |.   |  .  .    .| \ /       [email-masked].
        \||| .  . .  _|_   .|||/                runet.edu
       \__| \  . :.  .|.  ./ |__/
         __| \_  .    .. _/ |__         home address:
          __|  `-______-'  |__          5249 Lakeland Drive
             -,____  ____,-             Roanoke, Va  24018
               ---'  `---
      UNITED FEDERATION OF PLANETS

____________________________________________________________________
        ____ _____ ___     ____      _____ _____    _____ _ ___
       / __//____//__ \   /__  \    /____//__   \  /____//_X__/
      < <    __   __| |   ___> /     __   ___>  / ____  ___
       \ \  / / ,/./| |  /   _/     / /  /    _/ / __/ / _ \
    ____> >/ /,/ /__| | / /\ \     / /  / /\  \ / /__ / / \ \
   /_____//_//________|/_/ /_/    /_/  /_/  \_//____//_/   \_\

   ___    _       _  ___   __  _      _  _ __ ___   __
    | |_||_  |\ ||_\/ |   | _ |_ |\ ||_ |_)  | | | |  | |\ |
    | | ||_  | \||_/\ |   |__||_ | \||_ | \/_| | | |__| | \|

--------------------------------------------------------------------
                A   G U L ' S   R E V E N G E
--------------------------------------------------------------------
                  by Stephen Ratliff
                                                 PART 06
                        Chapter Six
                        ^^^^^^^^^^^

 Captain's Log STARDATE 47577.75
 USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D stardrive
 Captain Jean-Luc Picard Recording

        The Cardassians have withdraw for the time being.  The
 Arizona and Surak are paroling the border now. The Enterprise-D
 stardrive will be under repair and upgrade intill STARDATE 47615.
 The saucer section was undamaged, however it cannot reattach due
 to docking latch damage on the stardrive side.  The Roanoke will
 also be under repair untill STARDATE 47752.
        We will be conducting a funeral for Captain Matthew James
 Szustakowski, the Florases who died on are last mission and the
 69 others who died under the Cardassian attack.  The funeral in
 the main shuttle bay of the saucer section of the Enterprise-D at
 0800 hours tomarrow.
        I have just returned from the saucer section where I along
 with Captain Selv (Surak), Captain Morris (Arizona), Commander
 Sisko (DS9), Cadet Katherine Szustakowski (Roanoke), and Marrissa.
 set down the proposed regulations for the Kid's crew. They have
 been appproved as regulation 214.

        At that moment Marrissa (finally) was handing command over
 to Lieutenant Commander Data.
        "Marrissa to all Kid's Crew members," She said. "I am proud
 of your work for the past week.  I hope that it was as enjoyable
 for you as it was for me.  Captain Picard sends his congratulations
 on a Job well done and hopes that StarFleet will be able to use you
 in the furture.  You will be releaved in the next hour by Crew
 returning from the Enterprise-C.  Mr Data you have conn."
        "Thank you Marrissa," Data replied.  "I add my
 congratulations to Captain Picard's.  Any time you need help
 feel to call me."

        After the funeral, Captain Picard stopped by Marrissa's
 Quarters.  He rang the doorbell.
        "Go Away," Marrissa yelled.
        "Your aren't Going to let your captain in?" Picard asked.
        "Come in then, unless Counselor Troi is with you," Marrissa
 said.
        Captain Picard entered the quarters. He went over and sat
 on the sofa by Marrissa.  Marrissa was sitting curled up in a
 blankette looking at a picture of her parents.  She appeared to
 have been crying.
        "You aren't going to sit here all day looking at that picture
 are you?"  Picard said.  Marrissa kept silent.  "Jay Gordon says you
 aren't even receiving his reports." She remained quiet. "The computer
says you haven't eaten since STARDATE 47576.8.  If you don't start
 eating or receiving visiters Counselor Troi will be down here."
        "Any thing but Counselor Troi," Marrissa said as she got
 up and went over to the replicator.  "Turkey Sandwich number four
 and 12oz glass of strawberry juice."
        "What have you got against Troi," Captain Picard asked.
        "Would you like something?" Marrissa asked, avoiding the
 question.
        "Tea, Earl Gray, hot," Picard said as he joined her at the
 replicator.  They picked up their food and sat down at the table.
        After a moment of silence Marrissa answer Captain Picard's
 question,"I pushed Commander Riker off on of the crossways on the
 upper level of the promenade when he informed me of my parents
 deaths. I am not looking forward to what Troi has to say about that."
       "Commander Riker informed me of your reaction," the Captain
 replied.  "We decided not to inform the Couselor.  So unless Quark
 told her she doesn't know.  Are you aware of your parents will?"
        "Yes," Marrissa said, "I am hoping SOMEONE on this ship
 will adopt me."
        "Would you like me to do so?" Picard said.
        "Yes," Marrissa said brighting.  Then with a mischeavious
 glimer in her eyes she continued, "Especailly if you let me on the
 bridge every once in a while."
        "Let you on the Bridge!" Captain Picard replied, "After
 this last week I'd let you have the bridge."

                        Epilogue
                        ^^^^^^^^

        Marrissa and Captain Picard were in a shuttle craft on its
 way to Lavar, France.
        "What I want to know is why Admiral McGuire was so nice
 during our debriefing," the Captain asked.  "I have never heard
 her use such polite langage."
        "Maybe she relized that 50% of the ex-Commander of Starfleets
 have been Captain's of the Enterprise at one time," Marrissa said.
 "Or Maybe she has a maturnal instinct after all."
        "Admiral Mc Guire a Matural instinct,"  Captain Picard
 laughed.  he noticed that they were neering the Picard family
 vineyard.  "Where should we land?"
        "How about the front lawn?" Marrissa suggested.

 ---------------------The-------------End----------------------------

 This was A Gul's Revenge part 06 if you would like additional parts
 email me.  The Entire story Enterprized is also available by email
 or in the alt.startrek.creative archive.

 I would like to hear your comments. They will help me with the next
 story in this seris _Cadet_Cruise_. Enterprized, will be reposted 
 along with A Gul's Revenge and the first part of Cadet Cruise the
 week of March 13. 

                 ______                 Stephen Ratliff
              _-' .   .`-_
          |/ /  .. . '   .\ \|          Radford Unversity Student
         |/ /            ..\ \|         (Freshman)
       \|/ |: .   ._|_ .. . | \|/
        \/ |   _|_ .| . .:  | \/        email:
       \ / |.   |  .  .    .| \ /       [email-masked].
        \||| .  . .  _|_   .|||/                runet.edu
       \__| \  . :.  .|.  ./ |__/
         __| \_  .    .. _/ |__         home address:
          __|  `-______-'  |__          5249 Lakeland Drive
             -,____  ____,-             Roanoke, Va  24018
               ---'  `---
      UNITED FEDERATION OF PLANETS	Anything can happen.

From ns1.nodak.edu!netnews.nwnet.net!usenet.coe.montana.edu!caen!uwm.edu!cs.utexas.edu!uunet!hearst.acc.Virginia.EDU!ruacad!rucs!sratliff Mon Feb 7 00:05:47 1994 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.startrek.creative
Path: ns1.nodak.edu!netnews.nwnet.net!usenet.coe.montana.edu!caen!uwm.edu!cs.utexas.edu!uunet!hearst.acc.Virginia.EDU!ruacad!rucs!sratliff
From: [email-masked] (Stephen Ratliff)
Subject: A Gul's Revenge Referance List
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Organization: Radford University
X-Newsreader: TIN [version 1.2 PL0]
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 1994 00:05:47 GMT
Lines: 87
Status: RO

THis is A referance list for A Gul's Revenge Perpared because
some people were havin touble with who is on what ship

Attention alt.startrek.creative archivist Please add this to the
End of A Gul's Revenge.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Commanding Officers		Ship		Class
Captains
Jean-Luc Picard			Enterprise-D,*  Galaxy
Melaine Morris 			Arizona		Ambasidor(sp?)
Matthew Szustakowski		Roanoke		Neubla
Selv				Surak		Neubla
Commanders
William T. Riker		Enterprice-C	Amb.
Benjiman Sisko			Deep Space Nine
Shelby				Galaxy,s	Galaxy
Lueitenant Commander
Data				Galaxy,*	Galaxy
Civilian
Marrissa Flores			Enterprise-D,s  Galaxy

* Stardrive	s saucer

Ships`s crew in order of appearance

Enterprise NCC-1701-D saucer
Marrissa Flores		Commanding Officer
Clara Sutter		Chief Engineer
Keiko O'Brien		Transproter Chief/Liaison Officer
Jake Sisko		Away Team Member
Jay Gordon		First Officer/CMD Away Team
Alexander son of Worf	Cheif of Security/Away Team Member
Patterson Supra		Conn Officer

Enterprise NCC-1701-C
CMD William T. Riker	Commanding Officer

Deep Space Nine
Chief Miles O'Brien	Chief of Operations
Quark			Owner of Gambling Establishment
CMD Benjiman Sisko	Commanding Officer
Nog
Rom 
Major Kira		First Officer/Piloting Ganges
Lt. Dax			Science Officer/Piloting Rio Grande

Arizona
Counselor Reedy		Counselor
CPT Melaine Morris	Commanding Officer
CMD Shelby		First Officer (transfers to Galxay,s)
Lt. Small		Chief of Security
ENS La Motte		Conn Officer

Enterprise NCC-1701-D stardrive
CPT Jean-Luc Picard 	Commanding Officer
Counselor Deanna Troi	Counselor 
LT. Tasha Yarr		Chief of Security
ENS Ro Laren		Conn Officer

Roanoke
Matthew Szustakowski	Commanding Officer
Lockhard		Chief Engineer 
Lt. Muldino		Chief of Security
LCD Mike Walsky		First Officer
Cadet `Cathy` Szustakowski	Conn Officer 
Lt.jg. Grubb		Ops

Surak
CPT Selv		Commanding Officer

Galaxy saucer
CMD Shelby		Commanding Officer (transfers from AZ)

Galaxy stardrive	
LCD Data		Commanding Officer (transfer from E-D,*)

-------------------------------------------------------------------`
Copies of this resource will be available via email as long as 
A Gul's Revenge.

				Stephen Ratliff
				Radford University Student [FR]

email : [email-masked]