Subject: Promo For BarTrek: The Final Mission
From: Todd Alan Bobenrieth <[email-masked]>
Date: Wednesday, 22 Apr 1992 11:19:59 EDT
Newsgroups: alt.startrek.creative

Just a friendly reminder, I will be posting the final episode of BarTrek soon,
so be on the lookout next week. Here's a little promo I thought up for it.

Screen is black.

Announcer: Next week, on an all new episode of Bar Trek, the Enterprise is
           confronted by a new dangerous lifeform even more powerful than
           the Borg!

Show a Borg ship exploding.

Announcer: A race that is trying to complete a doomsday weapon that will spell
           certain doom for the entire galaxy.

Show the Enterprise being hit by a BIG phaser.

Announcer: And the only way to stop them is with the help of the most famous
           starfleet member of all time.

The camera pans up the suit of an individual and cuts away as it reaches his
shoulders.

Announcer: Prepare for the ultimate battle on the Series Ending Episode of
           Bar Trek. Premiers next week!!!

Get ready guys...see ya then...