Subject: DRABBLE: TNG: "Mrs. Troi..."
From: [email-masked] (Aleph Press)
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 1995 15:26:12 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.startrek.creative

I'm posting this for Kate Orman at [email-masked], who for some  
reason can't get her posts to show up on alt.startrek.creative.  Everything  
below this line was sent to me by Kate; please e-mail her with any comments  
you may have. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I wrote this ages ago and forgot all about it. It's another one of those 
drabbles - a story of exactly one hundred words. If you'd like to use this 
in a fanzine or post it beyond the Internet, please email me first.  "Star 
Trek" etc belong to Paramount.  
 
*** 
 
MRS TROI SPENDS ONE HUNDRED WORDS IN THE BATHTUB 
 
"There's nothing like immersing oneself in a new experience, I always 
say." 
 
Lwaxana dipped her foot in, swirling the liquid gently. It tingled, golden 
sparkled rippling in the clear, honey-coloured stuff.  
 
She lowered herself into the tub, gently. "Is that alright? Oh, I forgot, 
you can't speak in that state." 
 
The liquid rippled suggestively. It was blood warm, thick and supportive. 
Lwaxana let all her muscles relax at once and just floated.  
 
Tiny, firm movements washed over her skin, like fingertips inside the 
liquid, dozens of fingers at once, pressing, stroking, exploring.  
 
"Ah," sighed Lwaxana. "Better than a mud bath." 

Kate Orman 
"You are endlessly agitating, unceasingly mischievous. Will you never 
stop?" - Light, in Marc Platt's "Ghost Light", 1989